Finished The Seagull's Apprentice Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
what even was this game

what even was this game
A fun and enjoyable role playing experience in which participants took on the roles of characters vying for a position in a multi million dollar cereal company. Players would compete against each other in challenges in a game show like manner. The beginning of the game consisted of 2 teams of 4 the losing team of each challenge would have to lose a player. These teams eventually split up when 5 players were left in total. these players would then compete against each other until only 3 remained these players would then compete against each other with the winner of the final challenge being crowned the winner.

Cereal Survivor, then? Cool.

"Well, looks like there were 7 of you boys, but even all of you combined weren't able to defeat the power of Venus. It was a long and crazy and long and difficult and really long fight, but I'm elated that it's over and ended up this way!
I plan to be taking the job for head of Employee Love Managment, where I'll try to find true love for everybody in the company so they can pour their hearts into this cereal and spread the love across the planet."

Thanks goes out to the hosts to listening to me ranting at them and Lorde especially for helping me keep my morale despite burning out a lot and being incredibly nihilistic about my chances at times. I'll echo Lorde in saying that though the waits were kinda extreme at moments, while competitions were going on, this was a ton of fun. An emotional rollercoaster, especially when Brenton's ability to name presidents is in question, but fun.
Props to TE for winning literally every completion before this one and almost winning this one too and to Vrack for having such a funny and interesting character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back