PTCGO The Pokémon TCG Online Troubleshoot Guide

Why they're not just doing that for Android/Apple software, I have no idea. >_>

There is no reason to change it from everything, including the main version presumably most people use... >.>;

I think the display is too small and you probably won't be able to read everything if the don't change the current size / layout. But I think they could make it like Hearthstone which works perfectly.

Wait... are people getting mad at the Pokémon and capitalism (?) because Apple is being... we'll call it being stubborn?

Sorry if these are just jokes but I keep hearing too many similar things being stated in a serious matter lately so it is getting hard to tell. ^^'

I'm having trouble with my client, tried it at 2 different pc's already it gets stuck at 0% in the loading assets screen, this is the very first time ever for me to play the game on any of those PC's, one is running Windows 7 the other Windows 8.;/

There was an enormous exploit yesterday after codes were brought back online. Some old promotional codes (ones that expired and were labeled defunct by the redemption algorithm) were usable and limitless. XY/FLF/FFI/LT packs were flooding into the market this morning, and they dropped in value to about 0.1. Needless to say, trades were disabled, as well as redemptions (18 hours after being brought back online again) until the developers can remove the illegal redemptions.

EDIT: Also, the free Rallying Cry deck was incorrectly available as tradable since the glitch began.

I'm having trouble with my client, tried it at 2 different pc's already it gets stuck at 0% in the loading assets screen, this is the very first time ever for me to play the game on any of those PC's, one is running Windows 7 the other Windows 8.;/

I have the same problem! I reinstalled the whole thing and it did not help either!
I got stuck always at a different point (at 50%, 52%, 60%, 62%, 63%, 78%) It's irritating!
There are too many problems with this game nowdays!

I'm having trouble installing Pokemon TCGO.
I tried playing it so I could insert some new codes from some boosters I had purchased but the game wouldn't load. I uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall it.
Then when it reached the Writing System Registry Values stage and an error showed up:

Could not write value Path to key \Software\The Pokémon Company International\Pokemon Trading Card Game Online. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnal.

I've made sure I have access to the key, I gave myself full control to the registry keys. I've tried redownloading the installer and it isn't working. Any help plz?

UPDATE: Also, I'm running Windows 10 pro.

I lost a parent account and I when I filled out all the info to retrieving my username (email and birthday) it still said there were multiple a accounts

Hello, I've been having a problem with trading on the Pokemon TCGO. I post to the trade post, often and I got a few trade offers for cards/packs I do not own/is not up for trade anymore.
Such as, I got a trade offer this morning, for a card pack that I used to have up for trade, but I do not have that pack anymore, I've posted on the trading post asking for help, but who helped me, it didn't work. Whenever I look at a card that someone is wanting from me, it doesn't show the trading symbol and the card is locked, you know like how you get the cards in game, how you are unable to trade them, that's what is happening.
I would like to know if anyone could possibly help, thanks. ^^

I'm not too sure how to fix any of these issues myself, and it doesn't appear that the community at PB has all too much of an idea either, however perhaps submitting a support ticket on the official Pokemon website would be a good option.

I'm not too sure how to fix any of these issues myself, and it doesn't appear that the community at PokéBeach has all too much of an idea either, however perhaps submitting a support ticket on the official Pokemon website would be a good option.

The "...& Troubleshoot Guide" seems like something that was useful when the PTCGO was newer and/or the official PTCGO forums weren't a place where you could get help.

HI All recently im having issues with my TCGO keeps crashing at around 90 sudenly disapears ive uninstalled mutiple times any ideas

HI All recently im having issues with my TCGO keeps crashing at around 90 sudenly disapears ive uninstalled mutiple times any ideas

It will sound like passing the buck, but consider going to the official PTCGO forums. You've already done what I would otherwise suggest (uninstalling and re-installing).

Hi does anyone know why the redeem code tag is not high lighted on the TCG online game. So I am unable to redeem my cards I've obtained from bought packs. I'm a new starter and have just finished the tutorial. Thanks.

Hi does anyone know why the redeem code tag is not high lighted on the TCG online game. So I am unable to redeem my cards I've obtained from bought packs. I'm a new starter and have just finished the tutorial. Thanks.
I can't type in the chat. what do i do? :(

Both of these issues sound like a permission issue. Perhaps like Otaku suggested, you could look into the settings on TCGO, or there may be a setting on your Trainer Club account on Pokemon.com that is preventing these things.

Back