PTCGO The Pokémon TCG Online Troubleshoot Guide

The screen name associated with this account is pending review for compliance with Pokemon.com Terms of use. Please wait a few minutes before attempting to log in to the game with this account. I faced this problem too , anyone have any idea how to solve this problem? My screen name is Millie97. Thanks for helping^^

How long has the issue been around for, and have you submitted a support ticket?
The issue has been around for few days , I submitted a support ticket after seeing your reply. Thank you very much for providing a solution^^

The issue has been around for few days , I submitted a support ticket after seeing your reply. Thank you very much for providing a solution^^
If you're stuck, always submit a support ticket! Hopefully they'll fix it.

If you're stuck, always submit a support ticket! Hopefully they'll fix it.
Please help me, i signed up my pokemon.com and already verified that account, but when i want play pokemon tcgo it's always says screen name pending and wait for few minutes, but i have already waited for 3 days now, how i fix this? my username : iyobowo, my screen name : SeIzaPro
thanks before :3

Hello, the e-mail for the verification of my account don't arrive...and now i can't play T_T can you help me? My account in tcg is Themark1991

I tried to download Pokemon TCG. The first 7 times I downloaded it, nothing happened even though i tried to open them many times. Today, I went on a different website to download it and it worked. Now, I'm stuck on "Refresher." The first time, it went to 0% to 100% and then 50% to 100% and then it stared all over again. I deleted all the files and tried installing it again. Now it's on !00% and wont move anywhere. Can someone help me? I REALLY want to play. I've wanted to play 2 YEARS AGO!!!

I tried to download Pokemon TCG. The first 7 times I downloaded it, nothing happened even though i tried to open them many times. Today, I went on a different website to download it and it worked. Now, I'm stuck on "Refresher." The first time, it went to 0% to 100% and then 50% to 100% and then it stared all over again. I deleted all the files and tried installing it again. Now it's on !00% and wont move anywhere. Can someone help me? I REALLY want to play. I've wanted to play 2 YEARS AGO!!!

What do you mean you downloaded it from a different website? The official Pokémon TCG Online probably should only be downloaded from the official site. That being said, to solve your problem, try deleting it all out and reinstalling. The Refresher can get a bit touchy, but the easy answer is this.

What do you mean you downloaded it from a different website? The official Pokémon TCG Online probably should only be downloaded from the official site. That being said, to solve your problem, try deleting it all out and reinstalling. The Refresher can get a bit touchy, but the easy answer is this.
Download Pokemon Trading Card Game Online free - latest version It finally worked after 2 hours but it said that I had to update. I don't know how to update this.

You'll want to download this version from the official site, I don't trust that other one.

Yeah, general rule of thumb is never download something unless it is from the official source. As a rule of thumb there are exceptions, but better to handle the exceptions on a case by case basis. At best it looks like one of those websites that might offer legitimate software... but only because it makes revenue off the adds and the software is free from the official source.

Yeah, general rule of thumb is never download something unless it is from the official source. As a rule of thumb there are exceptions, but better to handle the exceptions on a case by case basis. At best it looks like one of those websites that might offer legitimate software... but only because it makes revenue off the adds and the software is free from the official source.

I don't know what to do now, because it doesn't DO ANYTHING when I download it from the offical site. All it does is download the installer but the installers just sit there, doing nothing. When I press open, nothing happens. What can I do??

I'm not sure what can be done, then. You should probably submit a support ticket.

When I play TCG Online in versus mode, it seems like many times, even when my opponent only knocks out a basic, stage 1, or stage 2(all non-EX), he'll collect 2-3 prize cards, and I'll lose. This normally happens when I'm about to win a game. Is this some sort of glitch/cheat?

It has nothing to do with the pokemon he's using, or trainer card, I don't think there is a trainer card or pokemon that lets you choose more than 1 card if it's not an EX, and if there was, he wasn't playing it.

In chat I saw him type [Y], but I don't think that that had anything to do with it, although I don't know what he was trying to tell me, then he took out my Basic Goomy pokemon, when I had a fully charged Delphox on the bench, and he took his last 3 remaining prize cards.

This is making the online TCG really annoying if people are cheating.

Thank you.

Attachments

• goomy.png
    goomy.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 0
So, this issue has been happening for a while now? Next time too many prize cards are taken, do you think you could screenshot the game state and/or copy the log? There might be something being missed on your part - did he possibly pick up a Gambler's Die from prizes or take a KO with a Delta Plus Pokemon? Either way, I would definitely recommend reporting the error within the game or by submitting a support ticket at Pokemon.com. If there's a bug, then the PTCGO team will definitely fix it. Do try to keep a good record of the error so you can explain it thoroughly, though.

I'm not sure what the [Y] is for, to be honest. [Y] is typically the abbreviation of "Fairy" in TCG, however could also possibly mean "yes" or "thumbs up", especially if that player uses Skype, Facebook Messenger or other IMs.

So, this issue has been happening for a while now? Next time too many prize cards are taken, do you think you could screenshot the game state and/or copy the log? There might be something being missed on your part - did he possibly pick up a Gambler's Die from prizes or take a KO with a Delta Plus Pokemon? Either way, I would definitely recommend reporting the error within the game or by submitting a support ticket at Pokemon.com. If there's a bug, then the PTCGO team will definitely fix it. Do try to keep a good record of the error so you can explain it thoroughly, though.

I'm not sure what the [Y] is for, to be honest. [Y] is typically the abbreviation of "Fairy" in TCG, however could also possibly mean "yes" or "thumbs up", especially if that player uses Skype, Facebook Messenger or other IMs.

- Okay, yeah, I think it was a thumbs up, it looked like that at one point. Maybe I am missing something. Next time I'll copy the game log. There wasn't any Gambler's Die, or Delta Plus pokemon involved. Thank you. - Redhawk

Back