BW/BW2 The Nuzlocke Challenge Thread

So I've caught some more pokemon, just gotta train them up before I battle Lenora.
495.gif
Spence lvl 16
507.gif
Bella Jean lvl 16
535.gif
Dolores lvl 15
515.gif
Fredward lvl 16
524.gif
Jen lvl 10
504.gif
Patrick lvl 8

I'm thinking about boxing Fredward and Jen to use as back ups, and Patrick is just an HM slave for now. I'm hoping to get them all up to 20, Spence, Bella Jean, and Dolores for sure. I'll update when I beat the gym.

Alright, so I just arrived at Icarus City and my team has gone through some pretty drastic changes. A few more deaths, and a few more solid additions. Going to train them up before I fight the gym leader, then hopefully I'll catch either Druddigon or Golett as my pokemon from Dragonspiral Tower. Overall, the team is looking pretty solid now, hopefully I can continue to increase my type advantages, and not die as often.

530.png

Clutch 42

608.png

Everlit 42

549.png

Lillil 42

555.png

Mono Fuego 40

581.png

Elegance 41

505.png

sacrifice 2 20

Dead:
564.png

Everlast 34

502.png

Otturd 17

520.png

Peanut 30

3rd Gym Update. Three changes to my team, so I might as well re-post. It was heartbreaking to leave two guys behind, but they just weren't cutting it for the other team members.

496.gif

SNIVELLUS Lv.25
507.gif

PIE-FACE Lv.25
520.gif

DOVELY Lv.25
528.gif

WUTANG Lv.25
536.gif

SPERMA Lv.25
559.gif

PNTSONGRND Lv.25

Really not scared about this fight. I've got two Flying Types and a Water type for Dwebble. Got unlucky Poison hax from Whirlipede, but an easy 2HKO from Tranquill. Dwebble goes down in one hit to Palpitoad. Spent a couple turns healing Tranquill but after that Leavanny goes down to an Air Cutter after a little bit. So, really not a hard fight at all..the next update for the 4th Gym won't be for quite a while, especially if I don't get Sandile from the next two areas. Emolga is a pain with the Volt Switch, that's for sure.

dmaster out.

The last three Pokemon are under the caption "Dead:" So yeah, it's dead.

dmaster out.

Good job catching the scraggy. I was hoping to get scraggy as well, but got darumaka instead.

And yea, Otturd is in fact dead. Just hope my water types dont continue to die, even though I still have Palpitoad as one of my only backup pokemon in the PC.

Tbh, I wanted all three of them. :p I'm spoiled. The problem is finding the space on my team for the buggers. Because I only just completed my White Version with three Pokemon, I want to dry different Pokes out. In the Desert Resort I found:

551.gif

*SHADES* Lv.22

So yeah, he's cool with Moxie. I probably won't be going in the Relic Castle simply because I probably won't need another Sandile and I don't like Yamask that much in-game. But yeah, space in the party is hard and I've never really had this problem before in a Nuzlocke where there's a lot of Pokes I actually LIKE in game. I guess that's a compliment toward these games (and also why they've been labeled "easy" to Nuzlocke).

dmaster out.

Life I shall bring to the thread of dead! Not really but yeah, I'm allowed to update since I want to.

I'm not going to bother posting the whole team when only one Pokemon changed.

552.gif

*SHADES* Lv.29

Aww, yeah it's on now.

He replaced Dovely on my last team that I posted as well (the rest of the team is Lv.28). Really not scared for the 4th Gym now as I was before. I taught him Rock Tomb and Dig to speed up the process too. Easy 2HKO on the first Emolga. And then Moxie OH SNAP BABY and a level up too haha. Butttt Rock Tomb still fails to OHKO. >_> Oh well, just repeat the healing process. So annoying with Rock Tomb's Accuracy. Sigh. But more MOXIE OH YEAHHH Dig is an easy OHKO on Zebstrika with a useless Crit after +2 lol. But yeah, pretty easy. I'm not expecting too many problems with the next Gym with my Servine/Palpitoad forming a nice core.

dmaster out.

Man, I fail so hard at Nuzlockes. I got to N at he destroyed me. I restarted and chose Pignite cuz I wanted the 'easy' starter this time around. I'll hopefully do an update later today, but I have a big project for my english class that I should do(but just because I should doesnt mean I will XD ).

Blargh, I should really finish up my Nuzlocke run on Sapphire. I'm at the 8th gym, so close to finishing. Just need to level grind for a while. I just lost my Breloom sadly, to a Golbat who I couldn't escape from and got a crit Wing Attack in on me T_T I'll update this stuff in the morning.

I just beat Lenora, she killed my Roggenrola but it was fine I wasnt planing on useing him anyway.
My Team:
499.gif
Porkchop lvl 20
507.gif
Harry lvl 19
519.gif
Diana lvl 17
548.gif
Lilly lvl 14
504.gif
Patrick lvl 3

I was realy hoping to get a Sewadle from Pinwheel, but got Petilil instead. Oh well, Liligant is ok I can always trade for Cottonee if I dont like her. Does anyone know where i get a sunstone?

Dead:
511.gif
Broc lvl 19. He died from a Timburr's critical rock throw.
524.gif
Giacomo lvl 13. He died from Lenora, I just used him to heal.

You can get a Sun Stone at Nimbasa City which is not that far at the 4th Gym city, and you can get one in Relic Castle that's quite far in the game.

dmaster out.

Well, after the fail with Nuzlocke on Platinum, I decided to try with LeafGreen. So far, I have:

Flower (Bulbasaur) lv. 5

Yeah, I decided to choose the easy starter :p the only thing I'm worried about here is Cinnabar Island gym, but i'll find a Water-type somewhere before that, especially since both fossils you get in Mt. Moon are part Water

Nuzlocking my Heartgold. I was slightly confused, since you walk through Route 29 and 30 before you get Pokeballs. but I just decided to leave those Routes and start at Route 31. Caught me a spinarak. "Killed" a poor Zubat in Dark Cave. Oh well. Here be-eth my team:

158.png

"Jerry" Lv. 11

167-frame1.png

Spinarak (Forgot to give him a nickname. ): ) Lv. 6

I'm kind of sheltering my Spinarak. He's too little.

ilovemypikachu's Pokemon LeafGreen Nuzlocke Challenge! :)

Pokemon:

001.gif

Flower (Bulbasaur) lv. 6
014.gif

Cute Bug (Kakuna) lv. 7 (he WAS a Weedle, hence the name :p)

Currently training Cute Bug and Flower before I start getting attacked by bug trainers. Having chosen the Grass starter (and I never choose Bulbasaur, he's just easier in the beginning) I may have a bit of a tough time, so I'm grinding to at least level 8.

EDIT: thanks, i added sprites! :)

thanks dmaster
ilovemypikachu said:
how do you add sprites of pokemon to posts?
I use this site: http://www.arkeis.com/animatedsprites.html then you just click on the pokemons name in the drop down and put the url in image brackets , like this

Heres an update:
551.gif
Andy lvl 20

561.gif
I havnt named him yet lol. I'm still thinking of a name. Lvl 18 I think.

My Pidove(Diana) was killed from Bianca

Wow, a death grind update. This has like never before happened because I'm usually careful. :F

I'll be honest. I was grind greedy and distracted at the same time. I thought I would easily be able to take on a double battle in the grass of Cold Storage with a little bit of damage taken. Unfortunately, with an Air Cutter miss and then a Muddy Water miss, it allowed this meanie face to survive and kill one of my Pokemon:

507.gif

Yeah, I know. I have you on my team, but now I will eternally hate you forever. He's off the team once I find a better Pokemon. He was able to Take Down for the KO.

536.gif

RIP SPERMA

>_> Let this be a lesson not to be greedy.

Thankfully, I skipped out on the Relic Castle and Nacrene City in order to get this bad boy.

564.gif

2000LEAGUE Lv.25

Ok, he's honestly pretty cool, I'll admit, but I won't stop mourning Palpitoad. Back to the grind.

dmaster out.

Where all my Nuzlocke peeps at and why do I have to keep on double posting to update? ._. I really need more posts in here or this will just end up dying/getting locked.

Not too many changes to my team with the only real change being an Evolution.

508.gif

PIE-FACE Lv.32
Servine Lv.33
Tirtouga Lv.32
Scraggy Lv.32
Swoobat Lv.32
Krokorok Lv.32

I'm sure I mispelled something as that was all from memory lol.

5th Gym, not scared once again because of my nice type coverage from my team to handle Ground types. I find it funny how Tirtouga is so freaking slow. Oh well. My strategy for the hardest Pokemon (Excadrill) is lower his Attack by switching in Stoutland a couple times to Intimidate. Easy kill against Krokorok from a Leaf Blade. Excadrill proves to be quite a problem with Hone Claws and a crit Rock Slide. >_> But thankfully not a second crit and I'm able to take him out with Rock Smash from Stoutland haha. Not really the way I wanted to kill it but WHATEVER. Palpitoad goes down to an easy Leaf Blade just like the first Pokemon. 6th Gym next, I'm not sure what I want to change with my team if I get an Electric type...I don't have anything super effective against Flying right now except Krokorok's weak Rock Tomb. I'll see what I catch and make my decision and then grind it out.

dmaster out.

Sorry I havn't posted in a while.. I've been busy with school. Anyway i just got to Mistralton City. There hasnt been many changes in my team since my last post, just caught two more pokemon, Vinillite and Ferroseed both of which I didn't name because I'm not creative enough. But I have had a lot of deaths so I'll start my post with them
Dead:
564.gif
Tirtouga lvl 25.. I cant remember how he died, but I think it was a critical hit
510.gif
Liepard lvl 22 I think I just used him to switch and heal during Elisa's gym
549.gif
Liligant lvl 29 She died from Clay's Excadrill... I'm really sad... I loved her...

And here is My Team:
582.gif
Vinillite lvl 30
508.gif
Stoutland lvl 32
499.gif
Pignite lvl 31
552.gif
Krokorok lvl 32
561.gif
Sigilyph lvl 31
I reaaaallly cant wait for Vinillite to evolve only 5 lvls away!. Krokorok and Pignite are totale beasts I love them both.Siglyph is ok.. he'll probably be replaced soon
I think I'm going to train 'till lvl 33 at least, maybe 35 for Vinillite.

Nuzlocke Challenge on Black.

I'm already on the 2nd gym, so I'll just go from there (But I will note that I OHKO'd a Woobat, and I was kind of very excited to catch one... Bah!)

Team so far:

Cadyn (Snivy) - lv. 23
M'Kaila (Panpour) - lv. 21
Allister (Patrat) - lv. 16
Mia (Pidove) - lv. 16
Galas (Tympole) - lv. 16

I have not lost anyone yet, but I'm definitely freaking out for the 2nd gym. I'm going to grind Snivy and Panpour to 25 and the others to 20 or 21 before I take Lenora on. Have not really caught anything that I feel is going to be useful, but we will see...

Back