The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting*

Yes, you have the ability to do rank up battles. And actually, we should be discussing strategys. Any topic ideas on this? :p

How about teams that invole leads like Ninjask?

Ehh, I tried that once Swords Dance/stall up and Baton Pass to Heracross, only thing is I couldn't exactly get anymore Baton Passers and think of any other team make-up

Ninjask can be screwed by Taunt so i dont like it .My favourite eads are:Azelf,Ambipom,Machamp

Ehh Machamp and Endeaver Infernape set are my favorite leads

Colbur Berry Azelf is a surprising lead. One of the few things that can actually take out the popular Machamp lead.

Ninjask is risky, IMO. If they lead a pokemon with Bullet Punch, it's not going to end well, nor a pokemon with Taunt and if they set up Stealth Rock, it's going to have problems coming back late in the game. I don't like it, but it could be a good lead for a baton-pass team. [With other passers like Smeargle, mr. Mime, and Zapdos on the team as well.]

The Power of Three said:
Colbur Berry Azelf is a surprising lead. One of the few things that can actually take out the popular Machamp lead.

Ninjask is risky, IMO. If they lead a pokemon with Bullet Punch, it's not going to end well, nor a pokemon with Taunt and if they set up Stealth Rock, it's going to have problems coming back late in the game. I don't like it, but it could be a good lead for a baton-pass team. [With other passers like Smeargle, mr. Mime, and Zapdos on the team as well.]

*Bump* Ehh I hate your Azelf >.<

I love my electrode lead =D
It outspeeds pretty much every other non-scarfed lead and kills most, too.

Blastoise thats what magnezon is for it resits nearly all of electrode's attacks and can kill it

Yeah, but thats why you switch out >_>. Electrode isn't steel, so it can't get trapped. My favorite lead on a stall team has to be Tentacruel. A special wall with t-spikes is great. And having Skarmory afterward come in to set up spikes and rocks, we're all good.

yea that is kinda of beast but I counter that with a spin supporter or a poison type.

welcome a-ham and hat can i have a rank up battle

Oh and Batui I can give you a rank up battle (but it'd be my first)

ok t-tar meet me on pokebeach server now ok

Perfect Pidgeot. I can't exactly judge correctly since you're using your different team

but for the record my real team beat yours

batui4 said:
but for the record my real team beat yours

But it didn't beat my real team :p
It did a good job with my new team though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back