The New Era

It looks so threadbare now!
Okay, Favorite Characters is gone, and I think so is Age Division, but I can't remember what else.

Favorite Pokemon, Occupation, that one where we checked off everything we were interested in Pokemon-wise. Not sure what else.

Chariblaze said:
that one where we checked off everything we were interested in

I miss that one, but I would not miss TCG/VG Accomplishments, and Friend Code(s).

Thank god. I'd say keep:

Accomplishments
Bio

Cut Interests and Friend Codes.

This isn't a dating website, so nobody should really care about eachothers' interests.

Glace said:
This isn't a dating website, so nobody should really care about eachothers' interests.

Well I'm off.

Kidding aside, I don't mind interests, and other trivial sections. We just need to get rid of the stupid stuff. (Which seems to have already been done, for the most part)

Why would we delete any? I enjoyed all of them.
But we especially don't need to get rid of interests. I think that's a crucial one.

I just meant the truly pointless things like "Pony" under gender.

I am on top of it, no more useless additions to to the profile fields.

Note: I'm going to be just as involved as before (or not involved), it's just that now I won't be held accountable for what goes on. :p I put SR officially in charge now (not that he hasn't been in charge for a while now) so that I can focus on some groundbreaking changes to the main site that will be coming by next July that I've been working on for a long time now. But of course I'll still be overseeing everything here.

Note: I'm going to be just as involved as before (or not involved), it's just that now I won't be held accountable for what goes on.
I knew there was an ulterior motive.

Yeah, WPM is still the head honcho of everything PB, I am just the "go-to guy" for the forums now. He's doing stuff for PB as a whole, and he's still concerned with everything. He is just focusing on the main site.

This was really bound to happen. Thus, I'm glad it did.

To PokeBeach.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Note: I'm going to be just as involved as before (or not involved), it's just that now I won't be held accountable for what goes on. :p I put SR officially in charge now (not that he hasn't been in charge for a while now) so that I can focus on some groundbreaking changes to the main site that will be coming by next July that I've been working on for a long time now. But of course I'll still be overseeing everything here.

Aw yeah! XD I honestly cannot wait until July next year, for a decade of the 'Beach. Whatever it is, it sounds like it is going to be absolutely awesome!

HypnoticLuxray said:
Glace said:

Jay said:
Well I'm off.

*About to make a joke
*Jay makes one immediately after

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

*bashes keyboard* /hagshdHOWnbaABOUTijsnaNOk

DNA said:
Note: I'm going to be just as involved as before (or not involved), it's just that now I won't be held accountable for what goes on.

Do you even know what an ulterior motive is? How is this situation an ulterior motive?

Water Pokémon Master said:
DNA said:

Do you even know what an ulterior motive is? How is this situation an ulterior motive?

Give it to him straight WPM!
But yeah, as Jay said, I think he was joking.

Back