Pokemon The Name Rater Thread!

I'm looking for a Skarmory nickname, preferably a name from history (such as Roman or Greek gods) or of a bird that fits it well.

Thanks!

@:BlueEyedSteelix:Maybe Phoenix,Griffin, Or Harpie?

@:thefleee:Maybe Flamer,Or if you have a girl maybe Summer?Or Sunshine?

@thefleeee: Shiny Vulpix eh? Once mine evolved I named it Daren. IDK what it was named before though. I like the name Lucy.

For lapras, try lady lake or something along those lines. For vulpix, try chibitales (chibi ninetales) or Hecate (goddess of magic).

For basculin, try prize bass. As for a smeargle named peeta, I will say no because smeargle's goofy appearance does not compliment peeta's dark character in any way aside from the artistic abilities (seriously, could you ever imagine a smeargle in some of scenarios from the hunger games without being at least mildly disturbed?).

So my Zuruzukin (Scrafty? Right?) lead in my Japanese Black is named Popka.
I named it when the english names weren't out yet and it just seemed fitting.
Plus it's a Klonoa reference.
It's the only Pokémon I focus on. I've had the game for like six months and still haven't gotten my starter past level 26, while Popka is level 68 right now.
Anyway, whaddaya guys think?

I'm also super angry cuz the 5 character limit prevented me from naming my level 53 Crobat Roskosch, so I named it Louis and call it Roskosch.

Louis Roskosch is an artist I admire by the way.

As far as I know, nobody's asked for a nickname for a Cobalion, but I thought of a pretty good one when catching it: Lionheart!
He's obviously a lion, and his ability is Justice Heart, so it makes sense, and he has the heart of a lion. :)

Back