Pokemon The Name Rater Thread!

I'm already using Razor on my Absol right now!
Mr. Gatr:
Suicune: Wave, Hurricane, etc.
Shiny: BBKool-Aid (Blueberry)

PokemonRulez101 said:
I'm already using Razor on my Absol right now!
Mr. Gatr:
Suicune: Wave, Hurricane, etc.
Shiny: BBKool-Aid (Blueberry)
If using "Crocune" competitive set for Suicune.... most fitting name would be "Umadbro?"... Especially if you can time it's setup right. It's hilarious. :D

I am working on getting a Shiny Larvitar and need a nickname for it. I also need some nicknames for

Eevee (to evolve into Glaceon) Male/Female
Deino Female
Litwick Female
Kyurem

note:These pokemon are NOT shiny

supergamerfreak said:
I am working on getting a Shiny Larvitar and need a nickname for it. I also need some nicknames for

Eevee (to evolve into Glaceon) Male/Female
Deino Female
Litwick Female
Kyurem

note:These pokemon are NOT shiny
If larvitar's female... it's suggested earlier by me :p if male: Brutus, Brutallus, Durium...

Glaceon: Shiva (if female), Glaciatus (if male)
Deino female hmmmmmmmm..... dunno...
Litwick, something related to "You no take candle" joke :p
Kyurem.... named my one Hyorinmaru. :p

Remember, it's been 10 days, not 2 weeks. I'm fine.

I'm looking for a name on a Shiny Salamence (either), Shiny Heatran (Male, obviously...), Regular Bronzong, Shiny Skarmory (Either), Shiny Porygon2, and a Shiny Yanmega (either). Note, they are all wants, not haves, so don't critcize me on the Shinies.

~A{D}H

Arceus Of Heaven said:
Remember, it's been 10 days, not 2 weeks. I'm fine.

I'm looking for a name on a Shiny Salamence (either), Shiny Heatran (Male, obviously...), Regular Bronzong, Shiny Skarmory (Either), Shiny Porygon2, and a Shiny Yanmega (either). Note, they are all wants, not haves, so don't critcize me on the Shinies.

~A{D}H

I always name my Porygons Mac, as in the computers.

Arceus Of Heaven said:

~A{D}H

Shiny Yanmega could be Megatron!

I am short on ideas for the Salamence, Heatran could be something like Vulcan (Greek? god of Fire), Bronzong could be the name of a famous bell (like Liberty), and i have a Porygon-Z that is named Hack/Slash.

On the other hand, i need ideas for: Male Gligar, Female Deino, Male Roggenrola, and a Female Audino.

Also, these pokemon are not shiny, repeat, they are NOT shiny.

^: I am fresh out...

Also, that last post of mine, well, ignore it. I decided to scrap that team, and I'm looking now for a Salamence non-shiny, Shiny Heatran, Shiny Starmie, Regular Machamp, and a Tyranitar (Scarfed and Jolly, non-shiny) that isn't named Therazane. Anyone?

~A{D}H

Machamp could be named after a famous WWE or UFC star. Or even better, a martial artist. I have 2 Mankeys named Jacky Chan (error to fit into 10 spaces) and Bruce Lee.

Starmie could be named after a star or constellation. I personally suggest something like Orion or that water-carrier constellation that i forgot the name for.

@AOE
Errmm...
Machamp: Black Belt
Starmie: Orion^^^^^
You must have the hardest pokemon to nickname!

I also need names for:

Magnezone, Non-Shiny
Chandelure M or F, Non-Shiny
Metagross, Non-Shiny

@corabed: Don't I ever. Anyways, I settled on Caius for Tyranitar, Thestalos for Heatran (Both YuGiOh Elemental Monarch references), Zephryx for Salamence (Zephyr + Rex/Ryx), Vector Six for Starmie, and Agamemnon (Trojan War strongman from Greek myth) for Machamp. How're they?

@sgf: Thanks, but I'll use Orion for another time. That was a good suggestion. Stil fresh out of names though... Wait, I'm not.
Metagross- Motocross, Silicron, Quad-Metal, Metroid
Chandelure- Delg (M, YuGiOh), Vassago (M), Vassaga (F)
Magnezone- Area 51, TMZ (Three Magnet Zone, actually describes Magnezone), UFOroid (YuGiOh)

~AoH

I totally get the Yu-gi-oh! nicknames, and love it that you made that reference.

@Red Striker

Brochomp - Don't you agree that it is totally the most perfect name for a male Garchomp?

It is a Man. It is a Garchomp.It is my brother

I named a Garchomp of mine recently "Sauropelta" after the dinosaur whose name means "Shield Lizard". (Dragon type plus Sand Veil ability)

~AoH

Darkvoid57 said:
I feel skipped :(

I need a name for a Cobalon, shiny and non-shiny. Thanks

A good name for Cobalion? I've got one: Coliard, I just thought of it. I hope you like it :p

Back