Pokemon The Meanest/Scariest Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duskull loves to scare childrens. That makes it mean.

Gastly isn't so bad, but then I realized it was four feet in height [I'm not sure if this is the head's height or the gas's height, but still]. Plus it's a poisonous gas that suffocates. That makes it scary. Haunter scary 2.

I'm only going with nfe [not-fully-evolved] Pokemon.

FlamingDriscoll09 said:
Pikachu. It gives seizures.
I wonder why Porygon was the one banned.

Jynx... is... scary. It looks more human than any other pokemon, and it dances. DANCES!!!

hypno_by_snook_8-d3e7saz.png

Hands down. It lures children away by hypnotizing them. This is what nightmares are made of. If you make eye contact with it, it will put you to sleep and then feast on your dreams.

Litwick. It... *shudders* drains your life to brighten their flames. Seriously? I saw a show of Team Rocket's energry being sucked. I thought that was a kid's show. o_0

That is what I'm scared of. Anytime I think of it, it's haunting me. I feel like Litwick is following me. *shudders* o_0
It's haunting me....

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT_ZpHgiIKo[/video]

Okay, really now gamefreak? Do you really think it's a bright idea to put a pedophile pokemon in a game played mostly by children?

TheDarkLucario said:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT_ZpHgiIKo[/video]

Okay, really now gamefreak? Do you really think it's a bright idea to put a pedophile pokemon in a game played mostly by children?

lol. Ya that lullaby is creepy and so is Hypno.

My new fear is....

Swoobat.

I'm just walking in a cave.... when a Swoobat comes at me...

(music plays)

This pokemon looks easy to defeat, but it leeches your HP and steals your items by causing you to use them all up. >8(

And no medinces means no Pokemon. You faint and go to a Center.

It's nearly like Zubat.

Yeah. I knew that Hypno's past was creepy and is by far the winner. Ever since I read about that...I was like...yup. Creepiest.

I'd have to say the scariest would be...Spiritomb. It's spooky.

Chandelure makes people follow it, imprisons them, and devours their souls alive. Also, it's incredibly frustrating in the game.

supergamerfreak said:
Jynx... is... scary. It looks more human than any other pokemon, and it dances. DANCES!!!

Hmmmm you just described the Las Vegas strip perfectly.

Reading pokemon creepypasta's makes alot of pokemon creepy to me. I always think "If I saw ___ in a dark alley would I freak out?"

pikachu.gif

Ya no I'm not afraid of that in a dark alley...

1738810-garbador.png

OH GOD RUN

I say the scariest pokemon are steelix and tyranitar. Steelix has a coat harder than diamond. Imagine that wrecking your city. Then Tyranitar. It can crush mountains and is a walking sandstorm. That would be so freaky seeing that coming towards you.

Haunter is scary. Since it's body is poison gas, it can go to your room and suffocate and posion you IN YOUR SLEEP!

Hyperion64 said:
Chandelure makes people follow it, imprisons them, and devours their souls alive.

(O.O)
"This guys going on my list."
"What list?"
"The list of things I'm afraid of."
*If you know where ^ is from PM me to tell me.

The one that scared the life out of me is Cradily. I'll never forget when I was playing R/S for the first time and I saw Steven have it. I was OMFG, GET AWAYYY. 10 minutes later, I was staring at it... What the hell is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back