Pokemon The Meanest/Scariest Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I was just reading the other thread for this, that thing was like 2 years old when someone bumped it. How does that even happen?! hahah

Anyway... Mr. Mime. What? Mimes and clowns scare me. Okay, okay, okay... if Hydreigon was in real life, he'd be pretty scary looking. ...

If not for the odd, ball shaped tiny body... by the way, you guys ever read the description for Heatmor? Doesn't look too terrifying but what they do to Durants... man that's some dark stuff.

drowzee-color.png

When this guy moves in next door, you should already be moving out. 'Specially if you have children.

Drowzee: "THURR BE LOTSA CHICKEN TENDERS ON THIS BLOCK"

superstarxalien169 said:
What? Are you kidding? Altough the only episode he did that was Computer Soldier Porygon.

In other episodes, too. 4kids had to tone down the brightness of his electric attacks for English audiences.

I don't know if it's just me but I think Tynamo kinda resembles a spermatozoon, which is weird, to say the least...

/me will PM dragonexpert for Amazing thread soon

We need like buttons.

On topic: I think that Magikarp is the scariest. It may look weak, but when a kid uses it as a weapon, that is some craziness going on there.

On second thought, I think Hypno is the scariest Pokemon.

...He knows you live, and He is crawling through all of your cupboards, snatching up all of your little children.

paddy185 said:
Galvantula may look scary, but all he wants is to play. He is not one of the scariest, but rather one of the most cute Pokemon in existence.

If by "play", you mean eating things alive then sure.. :(

White dex "They employ an electrically charged web to trap their prey. While it is immobilized by shock, they leisurely consume it. "

Videoland said:
If by "play", you mean eating things alive then sure.. :(

White dex "They employ an electrically charged web to trap their prey. While it is immobilized by shock, they leisurely consume it. "

There would be some 'Mons that would probably die from the electrocution, such as small, weak ones such as Pidove, Ducklett and the like.
However, Galvantula is epicly cute.

Banette is fairly frightening from it's PokeDex entry.

Though,personally... I find the concept of Absol to be unsettling, not the Pokemon, but the fact that it appears before great disasters.

Parasect is pretty creepy. Basically its a bug that has been taken over by a mushroom parasite (tochukaso). Its eyes are whited like it was possessed. Pokedex entries says the mushroom does all the thinking, and it stays on damp places, the preference not of the bug, but of the big mushrooms on its back.

FlamingDriscoll09 said:
On second thought, I think Hypno is the scariest Pokemon.

...He knows you live, and He is crawling through all of your cupboards, snatching up all of your little children.

Hide your kids, hide your wife...

the creepiest pokemon in my opinion is Mismagius. I mean, it looks like it could be on the Blair Witch Project. I would run and literally drop dead if i hear incantations out of nowhere. And it casts illusions. ILLUSIONS!!!

Gengar is pretty scary. I mean, it hides in your shadow a slowly follows you wherever you go draining your life away into nothing.

I thought murkrow was the ultimate troll and antitroll. Following you when you dot want it too then leading you into a lost forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back