Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

That is a pretty large miscut, but not exactally one I'd like. I personally prefer to find miscuts that are over the picture, for example I have a miscut M Blastoise Ex that has a strip on the right from a Xerneas Ex. Sometimes I feel like these are rarer then the some of the cards themselves.

I like when miscuts cut through text as well. That one goes right to the edge of the picture but since all regular full arts have black borders you can't tell it's edge is from a different card.

Of course I wouldn't want to pull a card that's worth a lot of money and that is extremely hard to pull to have a miscut like that such as the gold shiny Charizard or a gold Ultra Ball, but pretty much any other card would be cool. I haven't pulled a full art extreme miscut but have seen them.

I finally got my hands on the Mythical Mew Collection and the Mythical Celebi Collection! (I nearly cried when I first touched the boxes, as it has felt like a century long battle finding them.)

Noteworthy pulls:
- Ninetales-EX
- Articuno FA
- Gengar holo

I actually don't mind the Ninetales in person, even if it does look like a Rapidash. The Articuno is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to get my hands on a Zapdos as well. I also got a reverse Fairy energy, which was very exciting.

Also, my mom was visiting when I opened them and saw Paras. She thought it was adorable and it's now her new favorite Pokemon after Lillipup. (I can't blame her; I squealed internally when I saw how cute it is too.)

Brought the Shiny Mega Gyarados box from a Waterstones today, and holy Arceus, my luck with pulls has been insane as of recent - Mega Ampharos EX and FA Mega Gyarados EX XD

The other day I traded the secret FA Mewtwo for the secret FA Gyarados, and now I pulled that today... sheesh X3CdRzwNYWEAE55_Q.jpg

Was finally able to get my paws on a Celebi box; got another full art Flareon and a Mega Blastoise :3

I opened 46 of the Breakpoint packs from Dollar Tree, I got some weird pulls in it, I pulled only 1 ultra rare, Full Art Skyla which was the last ultra from the set I wanted to pull. Also got 9 reverses, so definitely lacking on the reverses. Also pulled 13 non holo rares, including 4 Luxrays. I guess unlike regular boxes the packs aren't packaged 1 in 3, so you may have a lump of all the holos/exs/revs and also a lump of the non holo rares.
44_zps1eye3jym.jpg
Today I opened an EX cube, bought it because it had the Kyorge Full Art from Double Crisis which I didn't pull from my 2 Double Crisis packs.
Inside I pulled an Aegislash Ex out of the 2 booster packs. The 2 holo promos were a shard holo pattern Gyarados 4/123. I think its Heartgold Soulsilver. as well as XY14 Trevenant.

I also opened one of those green 3 packs from Target, they have a random holo/promo/rev/full art Toxicroak Ex in the front and are 9.99. Mine had 2 Breakthrough and 1 Noble Victories, got Mewtwo Full Art, 158.
45_zpseuo8iiu6.jpg
I also opened the Machamp Tin, got 4 non holo rares, also the promo is awesome, should have been in the set instead of the ugly one.
Finally I opened the Charizard Ex box, the figure is not my favorite, wish it had a pin or jumbo card instead. I ended up pulling nothing, from 4 packs so the box was totally worth it....
Not sure if you can pull more then 2 exs in these boxes but you can definitely pull 0.

Thought it was kind of funny I pulled exs from the two repackaged/3rd party products and got jack from the new official Pokémon products...

Last edited:
My Japanese BREAK Starter Pack arrived in the mail today! I haven't really seen much information about the pull rates, etc. for the packs, so I have no idea how good my pulls are, but I'm pretty happy:

Charizard-EX x2
M Charizard-EX
Butterfree Holo
Articuno FA

The pack was split into two separate "pouches" inside. One pouch had the Charizard cards in front, some other Fire-type Pokémon (Rapidash line, Magmar, as well as an assortment of Trainers and Fire Energy. The other pouch had Butterfree in front followed by a few more Grass-types (its evo line and Pinsir) and Grass energy, then Articuno followed by some Water-types (Gyarados line) and Water energy, then a few Colorless Pokémon (Persian line and Tauros) and more Trainers. There are definitely more Trainers than Pokémon included, but sadly no Imakuni? for me.

Went to Target for the buy 2 get one free thing, scooped up the last 3 Celebi boxes, pulled a M-Gardevoir full art, Meowstic Ex, Jolteon Ex, and another M-Venusaur Ex. So I am very pleased with my pulls :3

My Japanese BREAK Starter Pack arrived in the mail today! I haven't really seen much information about the pull rates, etc. for the packs, so I have no idea how good my pulls are, but I'm pretty happy:

Charizard-EX x2
M Charizard-EX
Butterfree Holo
Articuno FA

The pack was split into two separate "pouches" inside. One pouch had the Charizard cards in front, some other Fire-type Pokémon (Rapidash line, Magmar, as well as an assortment of Trainers and Fire Energy. The other pouch had Butterfree in front followed by a few more Grass-types (its evo line and Pinsir) and Grass energy, then Articuno followed by some Water-types (Gyarados line) and Water energy, then a few Colorless Pokémon (Persian line and Tauros) and more Trainers. There are definitely more Trainers than Pokémon included, but sadly no Imakuni? for me.

I only opened one as I was worried about what was in them. But based on what have seen, it's:

x2 EX
x1 M EX
Holo

That is the minimum you get per box. I am not sure what the FA ratio is, but I would guess every 2-3 boxes based on prices here in Japan.

I met Imakuni at one of the Battle Festa's, really wish I had a card for him to sign.

Seems like you got lucky, congrats on the FA and getting the better EX's as well.

I only opened one as I was worried about what was in them. But based on what have seen, it's:

x2 EX
x1 M EX
Holo

That is the minimum you get per box. I am not sure what the FA ratio is, but I would guess every 2-3 boxes based on prices here in Japan.

I met Imakuni at one of the Battle Festa's, really wish I had a card for him to sign.

Seems like you got lucky, congrats on the FA and getting the better EX's as well.

Thanks for the info! Are the EX/M-EX always either all Charizard or all Venusaur? Based on the way the deck was distributed, I'm guessing so, but since you seem to have more info, I figured I might as well ask.

Thanks for the info! Are the EX/M-EX always either all Charizard or all Venusaur? Based on the way the deck was distributed, I'm guessing so, but since you seem to have more info, I figured I might as well ask.

Yeah, it is only the two EX/M-EX Pokemon, always a 2/1 ratio.

From a Break Point Elite Trainer Box I got:
3 Gyrados Spirit Links: 1 Reverse Holofoil
1 Full Art Darkria EX
2 Slowpoke
1 Slowking
2 Phantump
1 Treevant Reverse Holofoil
2 Reverse Valleys 1 Reverse Holofoil
1 Growlithe
1 Arcanine Reverse Holofoil
3 Shinx
3 Luxio
5 Shellder 1 Reverse Holofoil
2 Cloyster 1 Reverse Holofiol
1 Hypno
3 Professor Sycamore
1 Teirno
1 Misty's determination
1 Delinquent Reverse Holofoil
1 Espurr
2 Meowstic
1 Trubbish
1 Chicorita
1 Blitzle
3 Burst Balloons
2 Numel
1 Dragalge
2 Scorupi 1 reverse Holofoil
1 Ducklett
1 Electabuzz
1 Electivire
1 Ferroseed
1 Frogadeir
1 Furfrou
1 Gible
1 Glameow
2 Honedge
1 Kricketot
1 Kricketune
1 Shiftry
4 Tympole
2 Palpitoad
1 Seismitoad
2 Pancham
2 Potion
2 Psyduck
2 Rattata
1 Seedot
2 Splash Energy
1 Sudowoodo

I opened a Roaring Skies booster yesterday, it was actually pretty bad for a box. Though I did pull the one FA from the set that I didn't own already, which was kind of funny.

Latios FA
Rayquaza Ex (C)
M Rayquaza Ex (C)
Gallade Ex
M Gallade Ex
7 holos
5 rare reverses

Stopped by Target today to take advantage of their Buy 2 Get 1 sale, and as luck would have it, they had three Mythical boxes (2x Mew and 1x Celebi). After weeks of searching and settling for paying extra online, I come across them in a store... and get one free no less. Just my luck.

Anyway, my pulls:

- M-Gardevoir EX FA
- Meowstic-EX
- Ninetales-EX
- Raichu holo

The Gardevoir is beautiful in person. The black/dark red color scheme looks really nice under natural lighting. I also got a reverse Grass energy which I'm excited for. :3

Got so many charizards in my charizard box from wally :)

Attachments

• 12894449_10208803738750239_270344948_o.jpg
    12894449_10208803738750239_270344948_o.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 22
The Smyths in Tralee got some Charizard EX Red and Blue Collection boxes in. I got the one for now cause I can't go too nuts spending wise. I think I got some error packs - three of them had 11 cards in them instead of ten (With the extra card being a second RH)

Got two Meowstic EXs, among some other things :p

Cefb6qQWQAAUG5F.jpg

I opened a Japanese Pokekyun booster box this evening and I could hardly be happier! I pulled every card except #6 Flareon EX and #26 Sylveon EX. I really wanted the full art Sylveon but I was very lucky overall. These cards are so beautiful. The full art Flareon EX is hypnotic!

For Easter I got 4 packs (2 BREAKpoint, 1 BREAKthrough, 1 primal clash.) I got a Mewtwo EX, Dragalge holo, and Slowking holo. Not bad pools

Back