Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Actually the place I got these individual cards from was from ebay. That's the only place I buy from except from ETC gaming and a place in the UK occasionally.

But you're right you might find some good things to trade for by buying a box. Again you could end up with anywhere from 4-9 ultra rares.

My and my fiancee got three packs each yesterday. I got nothing but she got Groudon EX and Holo AT Sceptile so I would say she got pretty good pulls.

Got two Elite trainer boxes:

Groudon Box:

-Primal Groudon ex FA
-SR Dive ball

Kyogre box:
-Sharpedo ex FA

I got 2 Phantom Gate Japanese booster boxes that I opened over the weekend. Was very excited to get them, but..

Box 1:
- M Manectric Ex (in the second pack! XD)
- Florges Ex
- Manectric Ex
- 7 holos

Box 2:
- Manectric Ex
- Florges Ex
- Malamar Ex
- 7 holos (all were repeats except for 2-3!)

And the entire 2nd box except I believe the 2-3 holos and the 1 different ex, was duplicates. So, I'm thinking about just getting one box of each series (except mini sets) and buying what I need (and trading what I don't want) because this is just way too many common/uncommon repeats for me (although I'm thankful it's less than English boxes!). Still have to get a Full Art Manectric and Florges to finish getting what I wanted from this set.

I do have the extra Exs (and maybe the Malamar Ex) and holos I may put up for trade, though, as there are things from previous sets I am looking for besides the full arts. And I have to get all these duplicate commons/uncommons out of my hands!

Oh well, I was very happy to open my first set of Japanese booster boxes, very happy with the cards and can't wait to get a set of Gaia Volcano/Tidal Storm on my way to catch up! :D

I saw that Primal Clash came out so I decided to pick up an elite trainer box since I knew that there was a full art bidoof in the set

Pulled 3 bidoof (1 Full Art)
-Full Art Camerupt EX
-Regular Camerupt EX

I dont mind Camerupt, so not bad I guess...

I uh, hope this is the right place to put this.
I stumbled across these "3 Card Packs" at Dollar Tree here in Ohio. I would assume most all Dollar Tree stores in the US should have these too.
KcRtIuv.jpg

I wasn't really sure what to expect, but out of the $5 worth I bought, most of the packs either came in an common, common, uncommon, common + two uncommons, or a common, uncommon and rare card.

Pretty neat though. Are these new?

In addition to the Booster Box I got of Double Crisis, I also ordered 5 of the 2-pack promo sets. I actually ordered the promo packs first because I didn't realize that the set was being released as a booster box, too, which is why I ordered so many. :p Even though I pulled a full set from the box, I don't mind the extras because these cards are so nice! :p And the extras are nice, too.

In addition to the 2 packs, each set comes with a mini-pack of 5 energy cards (representing the 5 TCG types of Pokémon that are in the set: fire, water, psychic, fighting, and dark), and a plastic deck case. The deck case in particular is really awesome because it uses the super cool artwork from the Double Crisis packs. :D

As far as my actual pulls went, though, they were kind of all over the place! I got 1 additional FA (Groudon), and also 3 Muk and 3 Aggron all in a row, and then 1 each of Sharpedo, Claydol, and Walrein.

If you're interested, I talk a bit more about the pack contents and such in this post over in the Foreign Booster Box thread.

Charizard EX Tin
- Black Kyurem EX
- Cinccino holo
- Pyroar holo
- Slaking holo
- Lucario EX Full Art

So yeah, I was pretty stoked with this tin :D

I opened up a couple more of the Target blister packs. They had some with 1 XY and 2 Plasma Blast but I bought the two that had 1 XY/Flashire, 1 Rising Rivals and 1 Plasma Storm pack.

The first one contained Surfing Pikachu, which is my third secret rare from these 3 packs after Random Receiver and Sigilyph.

tumblr_njvuhgSp011r12rm4o2_r1_540.jpg

Stumbled into Walmart today and bought 9 Plasma Freeze packs right off the shelf. Got a Deoxys Full Art, Life Dew, Rock Guard, Chandelure Holo and Reshiram Holo.

I also went to Target and got 2 of those 3 packs, both had 2 Plasma Storm and 1 XY. The first one had Skarmory Ex and Black Kyurem Ex also Vivllon Reverse. The second one had White Kyurem Ex, Manaphy Holo and Gogoat Rev. So basically a booster box in 15 packs.

So now from these 3 packs I've pulled Sigilyph SR, Random Receiver SR, Blastoise FA, Yveltal Ex, M Blastoise Ex, Skarmory Ex, Black Kyurem Ex, White Kyurem Ex.
tumblr_njvuhgSp011r12rm4o3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_njvuhgSp011r12rm4o5_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_njvuhgSp011r12rm4o6_r1_1280.jpg

Went and bought 2 PHF packs and 3 Mega Lucario 4 packs:

Rare:
Escavalier
Pyroar RH

Reverse:
Loudred
Goomy

'Staples':
DCE
Lampent
Mystery Energy
Gengar Spirit Link

XY
Rare:
Vivillion (Orange)
Grumpig
Starmie

Reverse:
Vivillion (Pink)
Swirlix
Diggersby

'Staples':
Professor's Letter x2
Professor Sycamore
Shadow Circle

FF
Rare:
Forretress (^-^)
Skuntank
Qwilfish

Reverse:
Geodude
Florges
Skrelp

'Staples':
Lysandre (^-^)
Starling Megaphone (^-^)
Miltank
Fan Club (^-^)

FuF
Rare:
Magmortar
Aurorus
Flygon
Hypno
Clawitzer
Tornadus

Reverse:
Minum
Hawlucha (yay)
Landorus (yay)
Machoke (cool)
Poliwrath (cool)
Eevee

'Staples':
Eevee x2
Super Scoop Up Cyclone
Fossil Researcher
Herbal Energy x3

Do you think I can go 3 for 3?

Here is the scoop.

I bought a Phantom Forces elite trainer box at this store a few weeks after release, and I pulled 2 Gengar EX. As you all know, Mega Gengar is on the cover of this elite trainer box.

I bought a Primal Clash elite trainer box wit Primal Kyogre on the cover a few weeks after release, and I pulled 2 Kyogre EX.

Let's say Mega Raquaza is on the cover of the Roaring Skies elite trainer box. If I buy the Elite trainer box from the same store, a few weeks after release, do you think I can pull 2 rayquaza EX? Only time will tell. I just hope that I don't buy the elite trainer box at time of release or else it would break the pattern.

I also bought a Furious fists elite trainer box, but I bought it at time or release and at a different store, so it wasn't in common with the other 2 cases when I bought the later elite trainer boxes, and I also didn't pull 2 Lucario EX.

My jaw would totally drop when I pull 2 rayquaza ex from a Roaring Skies elite trainer box if and only if I buy from this exact store a few weeks after the Roaring Skies release date.

Went back to Walmart that had the Deoxys Full Art, they had 8 packs so I bought 5 of them.

I also got 4 Boundaries and 2 Furious Fists packs.

tumblr_njvuhgSp011r12rm4o8_r1_1280.jpg

I got Ultra Ball Secret Rare, Lucario Full Art, Rock Guard, Hawlucha, Electrode, Zekrom Rev, Noivern Rev.

tumblr_njvuhgSp011r12rm4o9_r1_1280.jpg

Just got a Kyogre elite trainer box that me and my fiancee split.

I got a Kyogre EX in it in my third pack. The first pack my fiancee opened she got a FA primal Groudon EX.

Id say it was a pretty solid box.

RE: Pokemon Tins, 3 Pack Blisters & Special Boxes: Better pull rates?

Kingsley said:
I HAve Spent Over 250 Australian Bucks On Pokemon And I hAv eONly Pulled One Ex. So I Think You ARe Lucky

Thats C$243, you're pretty unlucky, I've spent about C$250 and have 3 full arts and 7 EX/UR's

Back