Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Bought both the Mega Charizard X and Mega Charizard Y boxes. Don't remember what came from what but one Flashfire pack gave me M. Kangaskhan EX (not the secret one unfortunantley) and the other a holographic Dusknoir what that's worth and a Rising Fists pack gave me a FA Battle Reporter.

That's all folks. Can't even say I got any good promos since it was a reprint of Legendary Treasures Charizard. If I didn't want the figures I wouldn't have even bothered.

Pikachu6319 said:
That's all folks. Can't even say I got any good promos since it was a reprint of Legendary Treasures Charizard. If I didn't want the figures I wouldn't have even bothered.

I felt like I paid $20 for the charizard figure with how lousy my pulls were. :p

Well the M. Kangaskhan EX wasn't a bad pull. Granted I would have prefered any number of other EXs, but hey. And the Battle Reporter FA wasn't too bad. All I need is the Fossil Researcher FA and I'll have all of the FA's for Furious Fists (got Korinna FA, I want to say in the Elite Trainer Box but I can't be certain) I just have some small personal issues about trainers of any kind being FA.

I still feel though that at the least the card inside the product should have been a real promo rather than a reprint.

Mega char X box

broken charizard figure :(((( didnt notice till we opened it, missing half of the flame from his mouth, weirdly it wasnt in the box for me to glue back on though
toxicroak FA
noivern holo

mega lucario pin 3-pack

holo goodra

trevenant 3-pack
hawlucha ex
heracross ex

slurpuff 3-pack
blaziken holo

gogoat blister
non-holo rare

zoroark blister
non-holo rare

Today I got another elite trainer box and a trevenant 3 pack blister and I pulled korrina fa, heracross ex, and gold m lucario ex :D

Update: I got a haxorus blister and pulled a gold mega charizard y :D and 2 non holo rares

Update #2 I got another trevenant 3 pack blister and I got a mega lucario ex and a full art lucario ex!!!!!!! :D

I just bought 2 XY Blisters w/ 2 boosters and 3 holo 'promos' each.

I pulled
- Emolga EX
- Blastoise EX FA

Pretty pleased, i'm only missing 2 FA cards from the set so i'm considering buying a booster box to attempt to start finishing it up. :)

I bought 2 of those 3 packs with the holo from Flashfire for 10.99, a better deal then buying single boosters at 4.19 each.

Anyways in 1 I got the Charizard Full Art.

Pokemonlover903 said:
does any one know the pull rates for the elite trainer deck shields?

Most likely not good.

Maserati777 said:
I bought 2 of those 3 packs with the holo from Flashfire for 10.99, a better deal then buying single boosters at 4.19 each.

Anyways in 1 I got the Charizard Full Art.

where are they 10.99? there are 11.99 where i buy them

I won the 3 Kalos tins from Bulbagarden by answering a question on their Facebook page. I was so stoked! I never win anything. :)

Anyway, I got them in the mail today:
Chesnaught - FLF Walrein, PLF Vanilluxe, XY Bisharp, XY Slurpuff, PLB SR Rare Candy :D
Delphox - PLB Masquerain, PLB Cradily, XY Talonflame, PLF Chandelure, PLF Steelix, FA Pokemon Fan Club
Greninja - XY Beedrill, PLF Hariyama, PLB Escavalier, FLF Lopunny

omahanime said:
Pokemonlover903 said:
does any one know the pull rates for the elite trainer deck shields?

Most likely not good.

Bought one of each:

Charizard deck shield, FA Xerneas EX

Yveltal/Xerneas deck shield, FA Pokemon Fan Club

Furious Fists Elite Trainer Box

Heracross EX(would be ok if it wasnt the 3rd one ive pulled >.>)
Holo Clawitzer(also a double lol..)
Holo Victreebel

other 5 were nothing special

Jeremy1026 said:
omahanime said:
Most likely not good.

I pulled a M Lucario and SR M Lucario. Welcome to the world of, random.

He was asking about the deck shields that just came out, I think you're confusing that with the Elite Trainer Box

Jeremy1026 said:
omahanime said:
Most likely not good.

I pulled a M Lucario and SR M Lucario. Welcome to the world of, random.

I had heard they came with an XY and a Flashfire pack? Do some of them come with Furious Fists instead? Or is it just random

Edit: I think my question just got answered above me, I was too slow :p

I got 2 deck shield tins today and 2 XY Blisters with pins.

Tin pulls were lousy but, one of my blisters had an Emolga EX FA. That's the 2nd one i've pulled now. :p

Yesterday I got a 2 pack blister with a foil Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos, The packs were Next Destinies and Plasma Freeze, I pulled a non holo rare in the Next Destinies pack, and a full art Tornadus EX and a rare reverse in the Plasma Freeze pack! :D

I also got a Pyroar box and i pulled 1 holo .....Pyroar

Got the new Gym Collector Packs at Target Yesterday (specifically the Psychic and Electric ones)
Got nada from the 2 packs, but the cosmos holofoil Raichu, Dusknoir, and Sigilpyh made up for it!

Got a flashfire 3-pack blister with machamp, pulled Pyroar and startling megaphone. Not mad at all

Back