Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Opened 2 Breakthrough packs today, got a Holo Zoroark in one and the other had a Houndoom Ex.
Felt pretty great considering I have terrible luck and usually get junk x3

I got a mega swampert premium collection and shiny mega rayquaza. Got: Noivern BREAK, Full Art Ampharos EX, Latios EX, Gardevoir EX, Sharpedo EX, and Mega Latios EX!(last two out of shiny ray)

So I got a RS Booster Box and pulled:
- Several Holos and Reverse Rare's
- Winona FA
- Rayquaza (Dragon), Rayquaza (Colourless), M Gallade EX

I was actually fairly disappointed as I paid £70 for this. Is this rare or bad, or is it just normal?

I also got a Feraligatr Prime Tin, where I managed to pull Lugia Legend and a holo!

Also a Charizard EX Box, where I pulled M Charizard (x), a Pikachu Collection Box where I pulled M Mewtwo Y and Noivern Break in the same pack, along with M Rayquaza (colourless) in another pack.

So yeah, makes up for the terrible booster box :)

I bought 40 dollar tree packs, 33 Ancient Origins and 7 Breakthrough.

Counting all the cards/number of rares and making full packs, I think I got better then average pulls. Something like 5 holos in 9 packs.

I pulled 1 Full Art, Shiny Primal Kyorge,
1 Ex, Sceptile
3 holos, Gyarados, Gardevoir and Meloetta
9 revs including 3 rares
5 non holo rares

When adding together the packs, I opened about 9 regular packs, since 4 packs equal 12 cards at 4 dollars which is almost as much as 1 10 card pack.

Last edited:
For Christmas, I got 4 English Stormfront packs, and 4 Japanese Secret Wonders packs.

From the Stormfront packs I pulled a Regigigas LV.X (extremely happy about this one), and Heatran LV.X.
From the Secret Wonders packs I pulled a Gardevoir LV.X.

No holos, but I'm not gonna complain about getting 3 LV.X out of 8 packs.

Hey Pokemon Friends I made a amateur video comparing Dollar Tree 3 card packs to 10 card packs. Very quick videos. Let me know what you think about the pulls and whether or not they're a better value than normal 10 card packs.
(1st Furious Fists)
(2nd Roaring Skies)
(3rd Flash Fire)

Great pulls are possible form dollar packs!!

I opened 38 packs of Breakthrough and 1 Primal Clash pack from Dollar Tree. I look for every 2 packs that contain commons there should be a 3rd pack with a rev/Break card and a 4th with a rare. Since 4 dollar packs cost 4 dollars and every 10 card pack comes with a rev and a rare.

39 packs can make 9 regular packs with 3 packs left over.

I finished 9 packs, the 9 packs contained Bridgette FA, M Mewtwo Y Ex, Florges Break, Vivillon Holo and Mamoswine Holo and then 6 non holo rares, that's 5 holos which is more then regular pull rates, aka 1 in 3. Average pull rates would get me 3 holos in 9 packs.

99_zpsowuyqqgg.jpg

Today I opened 9 packs from Gamestop, and had crazy pulls.

I pulled Mewtwo Full Art, 158 and M Mewtwo X from a Zoroark blister, then I pulled Mewtwo Ex 62, Kyurem Ex, M Ampharos Ex, Machamp FA and Mismagius Holo from the others.

I think 2 packs had non holo rares, I had just bought the first few packs on the hook there. After opening a M Blaziken box, a Mega Swampert box and two tins and pulling 1 ex and a couple holos I'm glad the last couple days have made up for them.

I opened a Breakthrough booster box recently and pulled a few decent cards including a full art Brigette and a full art Mewtwo EX (yay).

I'm trying to complete the Breakthrough set so I treated myself to one each of the Celebi/Sableye 3 pack blisters. Amazingly I pulled the exact same full art Brigette and full art Mewtwo (one from each blister)... what are the chances of that?!

P.S. Hello, this is my first post!

In Japanese sets, BREAK Pokémon have the same pull rate as EX Pokémon. I'm not sure if it's the same in English or not, probably not enough data, but it appears to be similar (and it does use the ☆ rarity symbol, too).

I have no idea what's going but I just pulled a 3rd full art Brigette from a Breakthrough booster pack. I can sell it at least but I'd rather have a card I don't have already...!

I finally got the two Legendary Collection boxes.

In addition to the two Promo EX and the 10 Legendary cards, I pulled the following from the included 10 packs:

- Shaymin EX FA
- Kyogre EX

- Typhlosion holo
- Mamoswine holo
- Porygon-Z Ancient Trait holo

- Parallel City reverse holo (I wanted this so bad from my booster box and didn't get one. I squealed like a little schoolboy when I saw it.)

I received my Mega Charizard Poncho'd Pikachu box in the mail today! :D In addition to the storage box, deck box, sleeves, and promo cards, it also came with 3 packs: 1 XY3, 1 XY4, 1 XY6 (Unl.), and 2 XY9. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with my pulls!

XY3 - R Victreebel - I managed to miss pulling this in my XY3 boxes, so it's extra nice. :p
XY4 - Nothing of note.
XY6 - Shaymin-EX (!!!)
XY9 1 - Nothing of note.
XY9 2 - Greninja BREAK - I don't really care much for the BREAK cards, but since I didn't pull this one in my boxes, it was nice to see in person.

I've been wondering if that was possible. Cool to hear it is!

Sorry if this has come up before, but does anyone know the pull rates of BREAK Pokemon?

based from my experience, BREAK cards appear on the packs as a part of reverse holos, which means there's a chance a reverse holo on your pack will be a BREAK pokemon. and yes it's possible to get a BREAK and an EX at the same pack.

though i think BREAK pokemon are actually rarer than EX's because i only got a Marowak BREAK out of 10 breakthrough packs i bought while i average 1 or 2 EX out of 6 packs.

btw, my recent pulls were regular Giratina EX (AOR), Hydreigon EX (ROS) regular and FA out of 2 AOR and 5 ROS packs i bought. lucky pulls, though i prefer getting an FA M Rayquaza EX or maybe a Shaymin EX. :<

P.S. first post. pls don't bully ;_;

I bought 2 Pyroar boxes from Toys r us today.

The first box had the 108 M Charizard in it as well as a holo Talonflame and a holo Dusknoir. So 3/3 on holos. And that's the second 108 Charizard I've pulled from a Pyroar Box, the first one came with a Blastoise Full Art so these Pyroar boxes are crazy.

The other one had 3 non holo rares but who cares about that since the first box paid for both, also being from TRU the boxes were (overpriced) 16.99 each, but we had 10 dollars off rewards and today is my birthday so I guess Charizard wanted to say Happy Birthday.... Also the boxes had been there for months.

Here's a pic of all of my gold Charizards I've pulled from Flashfire,

11_zpsabv82qs2.jpg

Finally got a hold of a mega aerodactyl ex box and Aurorus EX Box, which won't be released officially until jan 20! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back