Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

My area got kyurem boxes, and MORE arceus packs with lopunny/happiny.....I got 1 black kyurem and 1 white kyurem box. I pulled an FA kyurem EX (ironic!), and that was best thing, except 1 pack of plasma had eviolite/virbank city/ether all in the pack!

Which box did it come out of?

FA kyurem came from black kyurem box, plasma pack w 3 trainers came from white kyurem box.

I also got 1 of each of the boxes.

Only noteworthy thing was a Dowsing machine (4/8 packs had holos, so that was nice, but none of them were good).

Now that I'm in America on a visit to family, I thought I'd pick up a Keldeo box if I could find one (I'm still not used to how much more expensive cards are in Europe as opposed to in America...). I did find one at a local Meijer, and managed to pull both a Dowsing Machine and a Cresselia EX FA. Aside from the tin that netted me a Flareon*, this was definitely the best tin I've ever bought. And, actually, I think those two tins are also the only two good tins I've gotten at all...

Forgot to post, this originally. My Keldeo promo was damaged so I bought another tin.

151/149 Terrakion

I have had good luck with the Keldeo tin

PLEASE

Whenever you buy a Promo box or tin, post what you bought and what you pulled. This info can prove useful to those on limited budgets.

I had good luck with my Keldeo tin as well! I can't remember specifically, but I know I pulled a Tornadus EX (non-FA) and 1-2 holo rares. I opened along with my White Kyurem box, so I can't remember exactly what came from where.

It seems the Keldeo tins are indeed all over the place. Remembered I got my very first one on easter, I pulled a garboder holo (One thats good). Thats ot. No hypnotoxics, no good trainers, nothing.

Opened up my Keldeo Tin I pulled

1 White Kyurem EX FA
1 Golurk Holo
1 Weezing Holo
1 Rare Reverse Hydregion

Opened two Team Plasma collection boxes and got some pretty nice pulls..

1st box:
Thundurus EX FA
Cobalion Holo
Vaniluxe rare (PS)
+Colress Mashine, Plasma badge, Superior Energy Retrival (and 2 Foongus Reverse xD)

Second box:
Weezing Holo
Absol Holo reverse
Reuniclus rare
Cofagrigus rare
+ Eelektrik, Plasma Energy

My friends have bought tins recently, which I haven't had time to report.
Ray EX: 4 random rares that weren't too special
Ray EX (another): Registeel EX FA, Zekrom FA (wow!)
Keldeo EX: see first tin.
No special trainers as far as I can remember though.

I have started to put together, an excel spreadsheet. This spreadsheet has listed every B/W Tin ,Box and Blister.
I have then listed the year it was released, and how many documented Holo's, Ultra Rares and Shiny cards from this thread and from my own personal experiences.

The only problem we have is, it does help to a certain extend but with the spring 2013 tins for instance, most people have bought the Keldeo Tin.

I have listed the amount of people that have documented as well, this will help up sort of get a ratio from what we have.

Keldeo EX Tin

9 Documents

11 Ultra Rares
7 Holo's
1 Shiny

These are really good pull rates, I will admit then Keldeo EX Tin is the one to get.

Bought a Team Plasma box. The packs were worthless.

Oh, the previous records of that from 2 other people were pretty good. What packs do you get in the box ?

Noble Victories, Plasma Freeze, and Plasma Storm.

Noble Victories, seems a bit random ? I would of thought Boundaries crossed or Two Plasma Freeze. They must be running out of Emerging Powers, now Noble Victories is the new EP haha.

Clearing out the warehouse. Time to print more garbage.

Well, I might not buy the Plasma box then. I might just stick to a few Plasma Freeze blisters. Problems with the tins are, none have Plasma Freeze I really want to get a few more packs of that set. Products for new sets, come out too late for me personally. The Plasma Freeze Elite Box is due to come out, but a release date wasn't mentioned I don't think probably in a month of two.

Plasma Blast* sorry, I read it wrong and assumed it was Freeze. So we aren't getting one for Plasma Freeze then.

Back