Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

RE: The "Pull Rates" Thread

@ exes per box? wouldn't that mean 1/10?

oops meant to type 2 but u know shift+2+@. :)

Oh there I did it again meant to type = not +.

I'm addicted to the Shift key :(

Er, yeah, I made a typo of my own there. :p

ThatPokemonCollector said:
Next Destinies I hear it is hard to get decent cards in them is this true

Pretty much, but I have mixed resaults because I've pulled 2 Mewtwo EX and 1 Zekrom EX but I've also pulled tons of the Simis and Muk. (I've bought quite a lot of ND since the PR)

Few questions. What are the pull rates for CoL basic energy per box? and What are pull rates for the CoL Shiny legends?

2-3 per box of both, I think.

For the energies, they had the same pull rate as any other reverse card - 1 in 95 for Call of Legends, or 2-3 per box since there's eight of them. They're more rare only because the energies don't come as non-reverse varieties in CoL.

what is the pull rate of emboar (with abelity) from bw

As it is a Regular holo, It would be about 1 per box, a holo being every 3-4 Packs.

Do any of you know yet what the pull rates are looking like for EXs and secret rares in Dark Explorers?

Underdawg said:
Do any of you know yet what the pull rates are looking like for EXs and secret rares in Dark Explorers?

At my PR, 3 people got 1 EX out of their 8 packs and one person got 2 Full Art EXs out of their 8 packs. I also pulled a Shiny Archeops out of 6 packs I bought, I was the only one who pulled a Shiny, to my knowledge.

Brave Vesperia said:
At my PR, 3 people got 1 EX out of their 8 packs and one person got 2 Full Art EXs out of their 8 packs. I also pulled a Shiny Archeops out of 6 packs I bought, I was the only one who pulled a Shiny, to my knowledge.
So is it 3-4 Ultra Rares to a box?

Hi!
I was just wondering, which set is better-Dark Explorers or Next Destinies? Do they have the same pull rates?
Thank you!

IDK about actual pull rates, but at my PR almost everyone got an EX and dome got 2. I personally pulled a lone FA Tornadus. at my table, everyone except one person got an EX, which is looking to be a bit better than Next Destinies.

chocovanillaberry said:
Hi!
I was just wondering, which set is better-Dark Explorers or Next Destinies? Do they have the same pull rates?
Thank you!

I can confirm the pull rates for both sets are the same.
I opened a case of each...

2 EX - every now and then 3 NOT very often
1 FA EX

Per box

Shinies 1 in 3 boxes

A friend of mine pulled two full arts and two regular EX from a Dark Explorers box...jealous!

Got a box myself, pulled Darkrai EX FA, Kyogre EX, Entei EX, and a shiny Archeops.

8 other regular holos, so the ratio seems to be exactly the same as Next Destinies. Curse you lucky people who get two full arts! :p I was happy to get a shiny though, because I never pulled one out of the 50ish ND packs I opened.

Typhlo Wolf said:
What is the pull rate for Darkrai EX?

You get 3-4 EXes in a box, and there are 6 different EXes, so you're likely to get a Darkrai in about 1 in 2 boxes.

You get 1-2 regular EX cards and 1 full art EX card (rarely 2); also, you can get the same Pokemon as a regular and a full art in the same box, so it's probably a bit higher than that.

Back