Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

RE: The "Pull Rates" Thread

Giantoshawott said:
What is the pull rate of a regigigas ex in a booster box?
My friend has bought a booster box and I am wondering if he pulled one.
Ps: he is trying to collect all the rares in the bw sets and I was wondering if a n full art, heidraigon holo, and electross holo are suitable for a regigigas ex trade? Please anwser these questions by Tuesday!
I really dont know
I opened six booster packs and here is what I got
Regigigas FA
x2 Scrafty
Reverse Holo Articuno
Reverse Holo Darmanitan
Reverse Cinccino

My friend at league bought 3 boxes and pulled a Mewtwo in each one. He could have sold the mewtwo to pay for ghr box, actually.

Opened a box of Next Destinies last night. Got a Kyurem and Zekrom EX, FA Zekrom EX and shiny Zoroark. Pretty impressed really. Aside from the other EXs and shinies, got everything except a holo Moltres (RH though), any Vanilluxe and no Baheeyem. I have another box to open when I have time though, so ought to be fine.

Bought my NxD box. Im so bummed.

Worthy of mention were...Shiney Chandy, RegiFA, KyuremEx, ZekromEx...and a reverse holo double colorless.

I hate that I didn't pull anything I really wanted or needed. 'Sides the ZekromEx which is just going to be released as a tin soon anyways. Should I try a second box?

Can anyone give me a ballpark for the Pull-Rates of shinies in Call of Legends? Thanks in advance everyone :)

Alright, I had found some packs at Walmart, and was wondering what my chances were. Thanks!

Opened the second Next Destinies box last night. Ended up with Reshiram EX, both a full art an a regular one, and another Kyurem EX. Also pulled 5 DCE. Infact, the pack with the regular Reshiram EX included both a regular and a RH version of the energy.

What is the chance of Hydreigon Holo in Nv, any regular EX in Nd, any Fa ex in nd, and shines in nd. I would like all rates in packs. :) thanks!

Regular EX: ~2 per box, i.e. 1 in 18 packs.
FA EX: ~1 per box, i.e. 1 in 36 packs (getting 2 in a box is rare but possible, so maybe it's closer to 1 in 30 packs or so).
Shinies: ~1 per 3 boxes, i.e. 1 in 108 packs.

But do you know the chances of hydreihon holo

outofideas82 said:
I have four packs left in my box, but I've pulled 2 regular EX (Mewtwo and Regigigas) and 1 FA EX (Mewtwo).

Very happy with this box. Picking up my second tomorrow.

I know you're post Is oldish, but that is exactly what my friend pulled!

There's 14 holos in Noble Victories, and about 1 holo per 3-4 packs. About 1 in 50 packs for Hydreigon, roughly.

What is the rate for uncommun trainers in emerging powers. I opened six packs, and got three trainers. And I got 4 holos!

Ok few questions

1: What is the pull rate for a Crystal card in Skyridge
2: What is the pull rate of a shining in Neo Destiny

Which EX Tim has the best pulls so far? Is it the Kyurem one? That's what I've been hearing.

Back