.::The Eeveelutions Workshop v2::. (OPEN~Plz make sure u read everything 1st!!!)

RE: .::The Eeveelutions Workshop v2::. (RE-OPENED! (make sure u read everything 1st!!!)

Rotom-Cut said:
::Forms for Banners::.
Will NOT use pics from imageshack!
This also includes: TCG, Club, Fizzy Bubbles, Sprites & Shiny's.
Image +
14-pidgeot-d.jpg
9-kabutops-d.jpg
Please crop those images out
Style + The one in my sig!
Text + Willpower is the key!
Colour Preference + You choose
Size + The one in my sigs size!
Font + can be chosen from Dafont.com You choose
Want it in my gallery + (Beach/SPPF/both) Please!

PS: Take your time your art is awesome so take a little while to do one and crop it out take breaks and make sure have fun doing it!

- Rotom-Cut

Just wondering if you saw it no rush!

- Rotom-Cut

RE: .::The Eeveelutions Workshop v2::. (RE-OPENED! (make sure u read everything 1st!!!)

^Yep, I saw it.

ok here is my request!
Image + Regigigas
Style +Shadow Pokemon
Size + normal

^I'm still doing your request, I'll have it done by the weekend is over.

woooowwww....ok, there are so many things wrong here I don't know where to begin...

Light Venusaur said:
So please use the right spelling and grammar!

I CAN ONLY DO FIVE @ A TIME!!!
what happened to correct spelling and grammar?

Shiny Banners (*MY IDEA! DO NOT STEAL!*)
Ok, so I'm not allowed to make a banner and put boxes on it.
[/quote]
PMD1/2/3 Team's (*MY IDEA, [/color]DO NOT STEAL!!!*)

I'm not allowed to put some PMD sprites on a PMD location, hmmm, I better try not to make a PMD style sprite comic.
[*]PMD1/2/3 Shiny's (*MY IDEA,
DO NOT STEAL!!!*)

I'm not allowed to recolour PMD sprites.
[*]Angels: (*MY IDEA,
DO NOT STEAL!!!*)

YOUR idea, I've seen people doing these all over the place for years.
[*]Suigmori Angels: (*MY IDEA,
DO NOT STEAL!!!*)

I'm not allowed to (badly) splice together to sugimori arts.
[*]Spring Time Pokémon: (*MY IDEA,
DO NOT STEAL!!!*)

I'm not allowed to make a sprite with Shaymin.
[*]MD2-Unkown names: (*MY IDEA,
DO NOT STEAL!!!*)

I'm not allowed to write my name with unown.
[*]Shiny MD/MD2 pics: (*MY IDEA,
DO NOT STEAL!!!*)

I'm not allowed to recolour a PMD mugshot.
[*]Custom Trainer Card Blanks: (*MY IDEA,
DO NOT STEAL!!!*)

I'm not allowed to make my own trainer card.
[*]Cosplayers/Genka's: (*MY IDEA,
DO NOT STEAL!!!*)

Gamefreak did it befor you with the pokemaniacs.
[*]Pinken Island (*MY IDEA,
DO NOT STEAL!!!*)

I'm not allowed to recolour a pokemon pink.
[*]Signature Moves (Simple one's for now (*MY IDEA,
DO NOT STEAL!!!*))

I'm not allowed to animate a pokemon to look like it's using an attack.

hmmm....I think I'll use some of these in my shop, seeing as you can't claim a colour or a fusion.

Don't flame. Whether or not if you're right, it would have been probably better to kindly ask these in a PM instead of in her thread.

dmaster out.

Edit: That wasn't flame, flame would be; ZOMG I StEaL AlL YoUr SpRiYEs CoS I DuM N00B LoLoLoLoLoOlOl U SuX, this was just me stating what I think, and I think I should be allowed to recoulour a pokemon to pink, splice something with shaymin or pidgeotto, or any of those other things whenever I want.

::Trainer Cards::.
#18 please
Trainer + the volkner one
Pokémon Beside Trainer (One only please)+ a staraptor
Pokémon 1+ electivire
Pokémon 2+ infernape
Pokémon 3+ swampert
Pokémon 4+ rayquaza
Pokémon 5+ staraptor
Pokémon 6+ crobat
Badges or Icons+ all of them if possible. If you can't do them all, do the Sinnoh badges
Trainers Name+ cool kid master555. if that is too long the use cool kid.

CKM555: I'll do your request asap (right after I eat my b'fast)

StaticPachirisu: Please edit your request using the proper form and the secret phrase. Thank you.

Cute. Very cute.

LV does get busy with other things. Please be patient. She had a LOT of things she had to do yesterday. And currently she's out grocery shopping. She'll get to it when she can.

^Here you go:

Hello LV, trying to control my color for you! Umm... I would like to request a banner that is a little different then what it is now. I ask for text that says: Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! and it to be set in an area that is hmm... how about a city setting? As for pokemon in it, have fun with it! I don't care about which pokemon are in it, as long as it looks good! Thank you, but just so I follow the form...:
Image: Whatever pokemon you want!
Style: I would like pokemon in there, but a city setting is nice. Put whatever pokemon in you want!
Text: Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! (Make it the text style my current banner is please!)
Colour Preference: Let's see... The city can be a classic city, but I would like red.
Size: Same size my current one is!
Font: If you cannot do the current text, can it be a small cursive text from Dafont.com?
If I need to modify anything, let me know!

Joeypals!! said:
Hello LV, trying to control my color for you! Umm... I would like to request a banner that is a little different then what it is now. I ask for text that says: Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! and it to be set in an area that is hmm... how about a city setting? As for pokemon in it, have fun with it! I don't care about which pokemon are in it, as long as it looks good! Thank you, but just so I follow the form...:
Image: Whatever pokemon you want!
Style: I would like pokemon in there, but a city setting is nice. Put whatever pokemon in you want!
Text: Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! (Make it the text style my current banner is please!)
Colour Preference: Let's see... The city can be a classic city, but I would like red.
Size: Same size my current one is!
Font: If you cannot do the current text, can it be a small cursive text from Dafont.com?
If I need to modify anything, let me know!

Could you use the right forms plz...& u forgot to say the Password.
(Heck even CKM555 got it right the 1st time.)

RE: .::The Eeveelutions Workshop v2::. (OPEN~please make sure u read everything 1st!!!)

Don't forget that I'm still open!

RE: .::The Eeveelutions Workshop v2::. (OPEN~please make sure u read everything 1st!!!)

Uh, this is confusing. .___.
G'day LV, this member would like to request a Winter Pokemon

Pokemon + - Wigglytuff
Animated + Yes, please.

I'm just a little lost among the huge wall of text at the top. ;~; If I did this wrong, please tell me. Dx

^Nope, you did it right :D (LV's a very happy member now)
I'll do it sometime today, as I've got leauge.

I'm lost in the wall of text atthe front. Where are the forms?

^There in the code (which is WPM's version of the spoiler tags).
Off topic: I've left a post in your WiFi thread.

Have you finished mine? If not can I change it?

- Rotom-Cut

Back