.::The Eeveelutions Workshop v2::. (OPEN~Plz make sure u read everything 1st!!!)

RE: .::The Eeveelutions Workshop v2::. (RE-OPENED! (make sure u read everything 1st!!!)

um i think u missed mine by accident, can u check it out plz! thanks!!!

RE: .::The Eeveelutions Workshop v2::. (RE-OPENED! (make sure u read everything 1st!!!)

^Nope, I didn't skip you....I'm bout to start your new one in fact.

Thanks. I like the first one best!

^Your Welcome.

Light Venusaur said:
^Nope, I didn't skip you...I'm bout to start your new one in fact.

ok thanks!!!

LV has hired me to do a more manly banner for you, PokemonLv63X,
I'm getting started now!

King Armag said:
LV has hired me to do a more manly banner for you, PokemonLv63X,
I'm getting started now!
k thanks!!! make it awesome!

I have finished your banner...

Request31357.png

I couldn't include Uxie and cresselia, because the banner was full, and they technically aren't "manly" as you requested the banner...

King Armag said:
I have finished your banner...

Request31357.png

I couldn't include Uxie and cresselia, because the banner was full, and they technically aren't "manly" as you requested the banner...

wow!!! that is amazing thanks so much!!!! i am deinitly going to save that one!!!

Id like to request a ace trainer totodile cosplayer

JC3 said:
Id like to request a ace trainer totodile cosplayer

The Ace Trainer was hard to do..so I used the Ranger instead.

Yay thank you!

::Forms for Banners::.
Will NOT use pics from imageshack!
This also includes: TCG, Club, Fizzy Bubbles, Sprites & Shiny's.
Image +
14-pidgeot-d.jpg
9-kabutops-d.jpg
Please crop those images out
Style + The one in my sig!
Text + Willpower is the key!
Colour Preference + You choose
Size + The one in my sigs size!
Font + can be chosen from Dafont.com You choose
Want it in my gallery + (Beach/SPPF/both) Please!

PS: Take your time your art is awesome so take a little while to do one and crop it out take breaks and make sure have fun doing it!

- Rotom-Cut

My girlfriend, LV, is currently on vacation. She'll get to it when she returns. Thank you for your request.

^I do have forms.....so plz use them.

Light Venusaur said:
^I do have forms...so please use them.

Sorry, just never mind my request.
*deletes post*

1 Banner Request
This also includes:?
Image + Giratina,Palkia,and Dialga
Style + Space Type Background with Planets
Text + Team Dimesnional on top and Distorting The Metagame on bottom
Colour Preference +?
Size +Font + Font-normal Size-200x500

^I'll see what I can do during the week...as I went to a pop-culture festival over the weekend & I've got a butt load of photo's to put onto my dA account.

Hey can i get a shadow Regigigas Sprite ( didnt see form)
Thanks!!!

PokemonLv63X said:
Hey can i get a shadow Regigigas Sprite ( didnt see form)
Thanks!

There's forms for everything I do.
Just look within the code (it would've also been in a cut (spoiler tags), but Beach doesn't have them :()

Back