Finished The Challenge: Season 7 - And the Winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOCKING is a blue word, unfortunately... UNDERWEAR is red, but I believe it is not valid due to the blue guess being first.

Stocking has been updated as a Blue word on the list here. Please do not give away answers on later guesses if an earlier guess is wrong (opposite team or neutral), since a bad guess immediately moves the game on. Red must use another guess in a later round to get credit for the given away red word. @Skyleaf2000 can move on with the next Blue clue when she is ready.

Last edited:
So the only two words which are appropriate are loss and battle, I think. Possibly parent, because parents instill anxiety in their kids sometimes, but I'm not sure it's worth going for that guess.

@bbninjas, @Vracken, halp me D:

Loss for sure, Battle is definitely a solid option, so is Barents, but I was thinking Dogs could be one since quite a number of people do get anxious around dogs. Similarly Ant and Ants since bugs, but I don't think it is either of those, they are just fringe guesses. Still think it is silly that two words that are present are basically the same word btw :/.

So yea, lets let bbninjas get on and add his wisdom to the mix, but as long as he is keen to go for loss, then I am as well

##LOSS

I think parents, dogs, horse and anything else that could evoke anxiety are a bit stretchy. While parents can have anxiety, a battle (between two clans, two persons, two friends) will definitely cause anxiety.

So if we all agree, then battle can be the next guess.

Agreed with those choices, good job guys! I can still totally see it being parents, but if it is, oh well. :U

##LOSS

I think parents, dogs, horse and anything else that could evoke anxiety are a bit stretchy. While parents can have anxiety, a battle (between two clans, two persons, two friends) will definitely cause anxiety.

So if we all agree, then battle can be the next guess.
Okay~

##BATTLE

LOSS is a Blue codeword but BATTLE is neutral, which means play moves to the Red team. @Brave Vesperia can post his next clue whenever he is ready! :)

List and graphic updated here.

##UNDERWEAR

from last round. The only other words I could think or are Ant, Parent, and Ornament. Maybe stitch too, but that's a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back