Finished The Challenge: Season 7 - And the Winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how much less discussion you guys do lol. I kinda hope you're all wrong just so the blue team's teamwork prevails! :p

@Brave Vesperia

There appear to be some mistakes in the most recent clue guessing. "HOBBY" is not even a word in this round. HOBBIES, the plural version, is not a red word but a yellow neutral word.

This means the round should have ended immediately after the first guess. However, both a RED and a BLUE word were guessed after it. Since that is at least even (one word for each side), I will allow both word guesses to go through this time, simply because it is easier.

All Spymasters must process words in chronological order, as written in Rule 4, because a wrong guess ends the team's guessing period and no further guesses should be processed.

The word list and chart have been updated here. @Skyleaf2000 may post the next clue for Blue team.

It's definitely flowers I think, but I can't see another word which could possibly fit. What do you guys think??

I was thinking step, since usually that's were you put a welcome mats to homes, but that admittedly is a stretch. Otherwise I can't really think of anything else without big stretches, so yea I am fine going with that.

Definitely ##FLOWERS

Perhaps Stocking, for Christmas greetings, or Afternoon, for afternoon greetings? I am wondering if Skyleaf forgot that "Holidays" has already been ticked off, an is referring to that. I think steps is a bit too much of a reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back