The ALL New Caption Contest - CURRENT CONTEST ENDS 2/13

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Caption Contest - INSPIRED BY DEOXYS911 FROM SEREBII.NET; DEOXYS IN ALL IMAGES IS DEOXYS911.

Snorchu said:
I have decided to add a rotation of judges. I'll judge first. Next week's judge is xtrabaggage followed by FlygonJediMaster. All contests end when the SPPf counterpart ends, and they all begin when the SPPf counterpart begins.

Okay PM me when the round ends

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Caption Contest - INSPIRED BY DEOXYS911 FROM SEREBII.NET; DEOXYS IN ALL IMAGES IS DEOXYS911.

Pokémon TCG said:
Oh your having different rotation judges! Can I be a judge next round then :p

You just don't get it, do you? YOU ARE NOW BANNED FROM THIS THREAD.

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Caption Contest - INSPIRED BY DEOXYS911 FROM SEREBII.NET; DEOXYS

xtrabaggage said:
Okay PM me when the round ends
Okay, PM me too, when this round ends, and the next one, I like to stay informed *Follows the "no punctuation" trend set by xtrabaggage....and starts to get the urge to give xtrabaggage a -1 G/S.*

Interested in joining ;D

Hippo: *YAWN!*
Police Officer: "That poor man is being attacked by a Deoxys. Oh well, I'm going to get a doughnut."
Red: "STOP STALKING ME!"
Team Rocket Grunts: (Thinks) We've been standing here for 6 hours. I'm so hungry I could eat a Sudowudo or a Bonsly right now!
Sudowudo suddenly stands still.
Bonsly is so scared he turns into a statue.

Snorchu said:
Pokémon TCG said:
Oh your having different rotation judges! Can I be a judge next round then :p

You just don't get it, do you? YOU ARE NOW BANNED FROM THIS THREAD.

Oh my god, i'm now banned NOW that is not cool man :(

I have two. I like the second one better though

1. Why not to use a action replay...

2.Red: gosh, why does everything bad happen to me?!?!

Pika-man: Can I take a Pikachu?

Pika-man: But the kids down at the skate park said I'd look cool...

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Caption Contest - CURRENT CONTEST CLOSES JAN 23 2009

ContestClosed.png

Judging will begin this afternoon. Good luck!

Staraptor said:
I have one.

Red and his steroid-taking Pikachu stroll through the town, while a hippopotas prepares for a light snack...
Most Random
ESP said:
Red: No, I do not want to be your friend. No, I will not give you a hug, no matter how soft and furry you may be.
3rd Funnyist
Rivallz said:
Interested in joining ;D

Hippo: *YAWN!*
Police Officer: "That poor man is being attacked by a Deoxys. Oh well, I'm going to get a doughnut."
Red: "STOP STALKING ME!"
Team Rocket Grunts: (Thinks) We've been standing here for 6 hours. I'm so hungry I could eat a Sudowudo or a Bonsly right now!
Sudowudo suddenly stands still.
Bonsly is so scared he turns into a statue.
Most Creative
valk said:
2.Red: gosh, why does everything bad happen to me?!?!
3rd Funnyist
Pokémaniac said:
Pika-man: Can I take a Pikachu?

Pika-man: But the kids down at the skate park said I'd look cool...
Funnyist

I'm sorry I was unable to judge, my Internet was down all weekend.
WhatWhatInTheWhat.png

CONTEST CLOSES JANUARY 30, 2009

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Caption Contest - CURRENT CONTEST CLOSES JAN 30 2009

That picture is...unique...xP
Well, I'm ready to judge!
We just need contestants.

I'm going to make a new rule:

THE ONLY EXEMPTION FROM CAPTIONING (OTHER THAN BEING BANNED) IS IF YOU ARE JUDGING THE CURRENT PICTURE. OTHER THAN THAT, ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE.

Flygon Jedi Master, you are judging this one. After you judge, I will wait for the SPPf judging to finish and the next picture to feature. The contest ends at the end of the day on Friday In the meantime...

Trozei Deoxys: I'm Deoxys. I am your master. You must pay close attention. Obey Deoxys. DESTROY MARIO!!

Here's my try-
Deoxys (Looks around): So this is why you don't get Palkia mad...

The golden Magikarp is woot21 from Serebii.Net Forums. The following is an entry on the sister thread:

pikalax said:
woot21: Hey, I've finally been featured in a caption contest... three times? IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!!!

Um Um, does my avatar count as a sprite, if so i want to enter it, or this other picture that has sprites in it, just changed
One other question, whats a sprite caption, yes i know i am dumb for asking that in a contest i want to enter :p

(Giratina saying to random white duck with gas): Geez, did you really need to go to Taco Bell for lunch?

Spriter: You see, this is what happens when you save your sprites as JPEGs. This unfortunate mess started out life as a 64 x 64 sprite of Psyduck.

But then the spriter hit "save as".

All without changing... the file type.

WARtortle said:
Um Um, does my avatar count as a sprite, if so I want to enter it, or this other picture that has sprites in it, just changed
One other question, whats a sprite caption, yes I know I am dumb for asking that in a contest I want to enter :p

Okay, you're captioning the current image which I have provided. A sprite caption is a caption of an image involving sprite art.

RE: The ALL New Caption Contest - CURRENT CONTEST CLOSED TO ENTRIES

ContestClosed.png

Flygon Jedi Master is judging this one.

Back