Snorchu

Seven days...
Awards will be given for:
Most Random
Most Creative
Third Place
Second Place
First Place

This contest is synchronized with DieChavsDie's thread on SPPf.

JUDGES
Snorchu
xtrabaggage
Flygon Jedi Master

BANNED
Pokémon TCG

If you are banned, it is probably for a good reason. Challenging the rules, for example, is the best way to get yourself banned from this thread.

CURRENT PICTURE
VillainousIntentions.png

Contest ends Friday, February 13, 2009 at 12:00 AM UTC. This image will be displayed in the thread when the contest ends:
CLICK

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Caption Contest

Can i be a judge aswell :) please, i know i'm new but please :) xD

I will enter this, need to think of one though...

Choosing from the pool of prospective judges......

JUDGES
Snorchu
xtrabaggage
Flygon Jedi Master

*reads xtrabaggage's user title* Nope, I can't make it stop because I don't know what 'it' is.

Police Officer:Just another day in town.
Red and the person with Deoxys:*SCREAM!!!*

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Caption Contest - INSPIRED BY DEOXYS911 FROM SEREBII.NET; DEOXYS IN ALL IMAGES IS DEOXYS911.

I have one.

Red and his steroid-taking Pikachu stroll through the town, while a hippopotas prepares for a light snack...

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Caption Contest - INSPIRED BY DEOXYS911 FROM SEREBII.NET; DEOXYS IN ALL IMAGES IS DEOXYS911.

Red: No, I do not want to be your friend. No, I will not give you a hug, no matter how soft and furry you may be.

I have decided to add a rotation of judges. I'll judge first. Next week's judge is xtrabaggage followed by FlygonJediMaster. All contests end when the SPPf counterpart ends, and they all begin when the SPPf counterpart begins.

Snorchu said:

JUDGES
Snorchu
xtrabaggage
Flygon Jedi Master
OH my god, just because im new -_- no offence but i think that is losserish snorchu.

Pokémon TCG, this is close to flaming. Please be nice to other members, I'm sure he had another reason for his choices. -MylesPrower

Pokémon TCG said:
Snorchu said:

JUDGES
Snorchu
xtrabaggage
Flygon Jedi Master
OH my god, just because im new -_- no offence but I think that is losserish snorchu.

Well, judges can't caption unless they're not judging that round!

Oh your having different rotation judges! Can i be a judge next round then :p

Back