BW/BW2 The 7 New Pokemon Evolution Ideas

Stephen said:
"Akzel"... Pretty clever. It's no Crocodune, but it is pretty good.

Crocodune is such an amazing name, and since I DID devise its awesome, I will seriously name my crocodune... crocodune.

Afterthought: I will feel so amazing if its name or its evo's name is crocodune.

sturtle said:
That's the best fan art yet! They shouldn't change a thing.

I know. It'll have more NS-- Okay, I used that joke already. :D

But yeah, Akzel just kinda popped into my head.

If it's name turns out to be Crocodune two things will happen. 1) I will laugh hysterically for hours and start to think there are some creeps from GF in our forums. and 2) I will nickname my Crocodune Majora in your honor.

Stephen said:
If it's name turns out to be Crocodune two things will happen. 1) I will laugh hysterically for hours and start to think there are some creeps from GF in our forums. and 2) I will nickname my Crocodune Majora in your honor.

Thanks, I feel honored to be honored by your honor. But I bet it won't happen, if I can think of a good name then that probably means GF CAN come up with a BETTER one, or WILL come up with a WORSE one.

Majora_787 said:
Thanks, I feel honored to be honored by your honor. But I bet it won't happen, if I can think of a good name then that probably means GF CAN come up with a BETTER one, or WILL come up with a WORSE one.

I am gonna guess the latter...

I don't want Mun'na or Shimama to evolve. I want them to stay as they are with quite high stats.
I don't care about the rest.

Tangrowth said:
I don't want Mun'na or Shimama to evolve. I want them to stay as they are with quite high stats.
I don't care about the rest.

OR they could stay as they are and be Farfetch'd. Which I think is more likely.

I want the zebra to evolve into something like this:

040.jpg

Mewtwo Is the Best said:
I want the zebra to evolve into something like this:

040.jpg

...Please tell me you did not just suggest a pokemon evolve into a yugioh card, or I will send my Medicham into your room tonight to destroy you.

I personally hope Munna doesn't evolve because I hope it is really strong already. It's pretty cute as is too.

swimfastray said:
I personally hope Munna doesn't evolve because I hope it is really strong already. It's pretty cute as is too.

I doubt that it will not evolve at all.

But you know, you could still not evolve it ever and have a level 100 Munna. I did that on my Silver version with Bellsprout, and I regret nothing. :D

have you ever wondered if pokemon has a spy person go out and sit in on forums to get ideas. . . ?

if any of you are a pokemon person you should name Meguroku or it's evo CROCODUNE! :]

Hihdaruma is not cute. It better evolve into somethig cooler

Bulbanerd said:
Hihdaruma is not cute. It better evolve into somethig cooler

Yeah I agree it looks kinda dumb to me, no offense to whoever likes it.
It should evolve into a super macho gorilla similar to Slaking but of course without Truant and legendary stats.

Oh and Shimama is baller and no doubt is gonna have a sweet evolution!

swimfastray said:
Yeah I agree it looks kinda dumb to me, no offense to whoever likes it.
It should evolve into a super macho gorilla similar to Slaking but of course without Truant and legendary stats.

Oh and Shimama is baller and no doubt is gonna have a sweet evolution!

1. If it evolves. It could have only prevos.
2. Yes. It is.

Shimama is very cool and I hope it has good stats. I hope it isnt like Buizel because I loved Buizel and then found out it's not as strong as it looks :[

Majora_787 said:
If it evolves. It could have only prevos.

I don't think so. There are some large basic pokemon, ie. Snorlax, so monkey boy could be basic level. I don't think any of the teaser pokemon Corocoro has released for previous games have been higher than basic anyway.

Back