BW/BW2 The 7 New Pokemon Evolution Ideas

swimfastray said:
I don't think so. There are some large basic pokemon, ie. Snorlax, so monkey boy could be basic level. I don't think any of the teaser pokemon Corocoro has released for previous games have been higher than basic anyway.

I don't think Munna is basic. That is the most babyish baby pokemon I have ever seen in my entire life.

Majora_787 said:
I don't think Munna is basic. That is the most babyish baby pokemon I have ever seen in my entire life.

We were talking about Hihidaruma

swimfastray said:
We were talking about Hihidaruma

Yes, but you all of the pokemon were probably basic.

I'd imagine Hihidaruma COULD have an evo, but it DEFFINATELY has a prevo.

Majora_787 said:
Yes, but you all of the pokemon were probably basic.

I'd imagine Hihidaruma COULD have an evo, but it DEFFINATELY has a prevo.

I meant there hasn't been any teaser pokemon released that was higher than basic. There's been Bonsly and Mime Jr. I think Munna is a baby, but I don't know if it could evolve into Drowzee.

I think meguroko will evolve twice and hihidaruma won't evolve... If i'm not wrong, they usually reveal at least 1 pokémon that doesn't evolve before the games come out... last generation was Pachirisu...

Metalizard said:
I think meguroko will evolve twice and hihidaruma won't evolve... If i'm not wrong, they usually reveal at least 1 pokémon that doesn't evolve before the games come out... last generation was Pachirisu...

It's CROCODUNE!! *Grabs a shovel*

But yeah, I think it's the first in a three-stage family myself. It's too awesome to not become "complete".

And I think Hihidaruma will have a prevo.

Majora_787 said:
It's CROCODUNE!! *Grabs a shovel*

But yeah, I think it's the first in a three-stage family myself. It's too awesome to not become "complete".

And I think Hihidaruma will have a prevo.

The more I've thought about this the more I agree. I can see Crocodune being a weak start, then a pretty average evo, and the final evo being a complete beast. I want him to have three stages. I can see the final evo being really quick and possibly a high sp. atk (providing they add a new special ground attack) and possibly (though I wouldn't be a big fan of this) stand on two legs.

Please don't ruin Crocodune with your bipedal theories... Feraligatr is awesome, but I want Crocodune to be his own thing.

Majora_787 said:
Please don't ruin Crocodune with your bipedal theories... Feraligatr is awesome, but I want Crocodune to be his own thing.

I am sorry. I take that part back. Instead it grows more legs..... Haha. JKJK

But like I said I wouldn't be a big fan of it, but I see it as something dumb GF would do.

Chiraami should have another evolution.
Gear should have a pre-evo of a Pokemon that of either a "bolt" or a "screw" and evolve into something even more mechanical.
Hhidaruma shouldn't evolve, or have a smaller "tiki" looking pre-evo.
Mamepato is Isshu's Starly.
Meguroko is similar to Hippotas or whatever it's called.
Munna may be a Tapir but it looks nothing like Drowzee. A different looking Tapir or something else should be it's evo.
Shimama looks like it could be related to Girafirig and not evolve, or maybe evolve.

StellaTheSneasel said:
Chiraami should have another evolution.
Gear should have a pre-evo of a Pokemon that of either a "bolt" or a "screw" and evolve into something even more mechanical.
Hhidaruma shouldn't evolve, or have a smaller "tiki" looking pre-evo.
Mamepato is Isshu's Starly.
Meguroko is similar to Hippotas or whatever it's called.
Munna may be a Tapir but it looks nothing like Drowzee. A different looking Tapir or something else should be it's evo.
Shimama looks like it could be related to Girafirig and not evolve, or maybe evolve.

It's Crocodune, and his evo will be the next(and better in every way) Hippowdon.

Hihidaruma is a Dharma Doll, not a tiki.

Shimama and Girafarig work perfectly together now that I think about it, now we have a psychic giraffe and an electric zebra!

PokemonFreak44 said:
Well to start off I hope that this thread, will be used seriously, and to post good ideas. Lol the #1 rule for my thread is HAVE FUN :D.

My Personal Ideas~

Hihidaruma-->Doesn't Evolve
Munna--> Pre-Evo of Drowzee
Meguroko--> evolves into something like a bigger crocodile.
Mamepato--> Will have two more evo's (like Starly, and Pidgey) and will be directly followed after Mijimaru's final evolution. (so like #503)
Shimama--> Bigger Zebra, Smaller Zebra, -or- both! :p
Chiraamii--> Doesn't evolve
Gear--> Will have 3 Gears attached and will have some different features (like: Magnemite&Magneton in a sense)

1)HihiDaruma probably evolve.

2)Munna is ****ing pig/tapir, How the hell is it going to evolve into drowzee, Just because it eats dreams too? >_>

3)Duh

4)Duh

5) Please name to me one pokemon that evolves into a smaller version of itself, PLEASE show me.

6) I agree with you on that

7)No, I can almost assure you it won't be like Magneton. I guarantee it evolves into some sort of FULL machine rather than just more gears.

I think Chiraamii will have an Evo, as he's most likely the new "Rat" (Bidoof, Zigzagoon, Sentret, Rattata), but then again he's cute and shouldn't Evolve!, Rat!, Cute!, Rat... And Meguroko and Mamepoto are no-brainers for having Evolutions. Meguroko better have something decent to Evolve into...

Riku-Dah-Killa said:
2)Munna is ****ing pig/tapir, How the heck is it going to evolve into drowzee, Just because it eats dreams too? >_>

5) Please name to me one pokemon that evolves into a smaller version of itself, PLEASE show me.

2. Wanna know what Drozee is? :D

5. Porygon, Porygon 2.

DANGIT, IT'S CROCODUNE!! {F}

Majora_787 said:
2. Wanna know what Drozee is? :D

5. Porygon, Porygon 2.

DANGIT, IT'S CROCODUNE!! {F}

Oh sorry I meant "pink pig/tapir", How does the evolve into a yellow and brown pokemon? Please explain.

Porygon 2 is slimmer, which is not what I meant. S:

Riku-Dah-Killa said:
Oh sorry I meant "pink pig/tapir", How does the evolve into a yellow and brown pokemon? Please explain.

Porygon 2 is slimmer, which is not what I meant. S:

I'll play devil's advocate and ask, how does Drowzee evolve into Hypno?

Porygon 2 is SMALLER in general than Porygon.

Majora_787 said:
I'll play devil's advocate and ask, how does Drowzee evolve into Hypno?

Porygon 2 is SMALLER in general than Porygon.

I've asked the that first question many times and do not recieve an answer.

I'm just going to see if you read any of the above posts for that second statement.

Anywho, Gear may have a prevo liked Bolt or lugnut or something but i have a feeling it'll evolve into some kind of machine.

Riku-Dah-Killa said:
Anywho, Gear may have a prevo liked Bolt or lugnut or something but i have a feeling it'll evolve into some kind of machine.

Gear looks like it IS a prevo to me. I don't think they could make its design much simpler unless they took away a gear.

PokemonFreak44 said:
I do too, i sort of think if it's not my idea or urs then i think it may not evolve.

i think it will be a lot like bronzor because they are very similar

Back