That's too dangerous! (you-person-person-you)

Snorchu

Seven days...
Sheesh, I seem to be migrating so many games from SPPf!

Okay, basically, you're given an action by the above poster. You must then say why that is too dangerous and give your own action.

Ex:
POSTER1: Going to bed.

POSTER2: That's too dangerous, you can fall off! Going shopping.

POSTER3: No, too dangerous; someone could rob you! Eating a sandwich.

And so on... I'll start.

Eating a cheeseburger.

RE: That's too dangerous!

No,too dangerous,Chinese cheese contains melamin!

Lying on the middle of the road sleeping

Too dangerous, you could get sodium poisoning.

Playing with Drifblim

Thats to dangerous
You could make a fool of youreself
spamming

Thats too dangerous PMJ might eat you

Saying PMJ might eat you

PMJ might be listening and you might get eaten.

Study for an exam.

Too dangerous, you might find it fun!

Fighting Arceus. (Go wild with this one~!)

THAT"S TOO DANGEROUS!!!, you might get attacked so badly you get into a coma for five whole days and wake up on planet asdfjkl; because Arceus got mad and attacked earth and blew it up and you blasted off at the speed of light and a giant ;lkjfdsa ate you and you went through its mouth into a giant portal in its tummy into another dimension and you get sucked in and you spend the next two days crying and finally you have no more tears and your head blows up because of the pressure and everyone on earth celebrates that you died even though earth is gone (huh?) and you come back to life and return to earth so they declare a national day of mourning that the good fortune of earth is gone because you're back and then the ;lkjfdsa eats you again and you go to Arceus' tummy this time and Arceus blows up because you are a giant snorlax-raichu and then all the pokemon games start filling item pockets with Teru-Samas and U die:D:p:D

i go to pokebeach.com{G}{R}{W}{L}{C}{F}{P}{D}{M}

That's too dangerous. I'm around!

I'm sitting in a bullet-proof room with un-poisoned food and water to last me for eternity and a constant source of water, but not flooding me. The land is not prone to any sort of natural disaster and there is no way into the room.

Oh yes, and I'm not suicidal, nor will I ever be. And I'm in perfect physical condition.

the room might be bullt proof, the guy with the gun sitting next to you isn't (nor do you)

im kissing my girlfrend

Too dangerous, something might fall from above.

Doing nothing.

Back