Team Hurricane - The storm is coming | Accepting Applications!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying, but will say when States are over. The deck is sooo fun to play. I was going to play gyarados but then only one strategy is boring.

OK, also, we should have a Team Hurricane/beach meeting place. (A hotel, restaraunt, certain place in the convention center, etc.)

We're working on an OH hotel, so we can stay up and practice... You guys are welcome to stay there and play test with us after we figure it out.

I think the easiest and most spacey, comfortable thing would just be to meet in the place where the event is held. T_T

I got second at a pre-states with plox, only lost last round because of a horrible hand....

Hey everyone from MD/VA, I might be coming to VA states! See you there if I go. Also, what is your meta like?

Bleh... Started strong (2-0) Then got SUPER unlucky the rest of the day. I finished 2-3. Guess who isn't playing Cursegar next week? =D

I went 4-3 in my first year in Florida Masters. Could have been 5-2 but misplay cost me the game. I played my SD which was infernape 4/blaziken FB/garchomp C. I played gyarados, dialgachomp, flygon/nidoqueen/machamp, charizard, gyarados/donphan Prime, and jumpluff.

I won Florida states, Seniors division!

I played Cursegar and it really worked great for me. Once I got in top cut, I was pretty sure I had it all in the bag.

Yeah, how was Grafton? As annoying as ever =P? Were SpiriPlox's in your area playing Azelf X? Looks like not... it's a harder matchup then...(I play SpiriPlox and it was the only reason I beat Jimmy(Brawler)'s Cursegar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back