Team Hurricane - The storm is coming | Accepting Applications!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys yall are taking the idea to far.
I built this a couple of weeks ago,
4-3-2/2 Meganium where the non prime is the attacker
3-3 Blissey
2-2 Claydol
3-3 BLissey
1-1 Metapod
then techs.

6-6 Blissey? You cheater....:p

Ehh I don't like it. To be honest I don't like the normal Meganium. Also guys, can we get some more testing done? It's really important!

I can test now. I'll get on RS, but I'm gonna wait until the HGSS RS is released to test my states decks

Uh do you guys have a network or something? I started testing with Luxchomp until I just gave it up. It may seem biased but all the lists were good, and the players.
Luxchomp vs Gengar w/o Cursegar 6-0, 1 donk
Luxchomp vs Gengar w/ Cursegar and Spiritomb starter 2-3
Luxchomp vs Blazeray w/ techs 5-0
Luxchomp vs Gyarados (RS) 1-1

How do you guys think Plox will do, I tested it a league and did realy well
EDIT: My 1000th post!

Plox? Depends on what's being played in your area. Power heavy area's it is simply amazing. Lot's of decks that don't rely on powers? Bad play on your part. Of course it all depends on what is popular. If Donphan is the main thing, I reccomend 'Gatr or Dialga G instead.

Are you going to use Spiritomb with it? I think that that is a smart play. Tech in one or 2 Mespirit so you can get a T1 lock and do it non-stop.

Oh man, you probably need Mesprit.

Anyway the set comes out in a few days! Anyone buying packs on the release?

Brawler said:
Oh man, you probably need Mesprit.

Anyway the set comes out in a few days! Anyone buying packs on the release?
My Plox deck for cities started out running Mesperit but in the first few turns, they get what? One Uxie for maybe 4. It's not worth 1-2 bench spaces to stop 1-2 powers. They're going to set an attacker up either way. I just didn't find it useful enough to keep around.

Guys, did everybody forget about RS testing? If you guys want we can do 8 man tournaments for testing, but everyone would have to play a different deck. Really we need to stay active; we are falling behing other clans we were way ahead of!

New discussion: RL translations! What do you think of the cards, and the set as a whole?

Well the eeveelutions artworks are good(and espeon is broken!) T-tar might win something, other than that, I just skimmed, I will look more when the english set comes out and I don't have to use translations. Also, I'm in that tournament(now)

I like the Tyranitar a lot. Just slap down a Manetric w/ Bench Shield and your good to go. Might even wanna tech in Gallade 4 X for some early game spread.

As for the tournament: That's a good idea. I call one of the spots if we do it! :3

I'll take one spot. I'll run either Porygon-Z or Plox. I've had sooooo much homework this week, and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. But I should be able to make time for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back