Team Hurricane - The storm is coming | Accepting Applications!

Status
Not open for further replies.
piplup234 said:
Yeah, how was Grafton? As annoying as ever =P? Were SpiriPlox's in your area playing Azelf X? Looks like not... it's a harder matchup then...(I play SpiriPlox and it was the only reason I beat Jimmy(Brawler)'s Cursegar)

Lol, annoying? Not really. You know him then? I guess you must have played at nats, or...?

There was only one Plox in the area to my knowledge (it made top 8!) and it didn't run 'Tombs or Azelf Lv.X.

Yeah, I played Grafton at the Georgia marathon of CCs. I think he's annoying, he was playing a game next to mine and I was putting on my cities medals... He started to call the judge for "intimadation" -.- And that Plox is a fail then.

I came in 3rd in VA masters playing blazeray. I beat 4 Ploxs in swiss, 1 Luxchomp player in swiss and top cut, 1 Garados in top cut, 1 Flygon in swiss, and 1 shuppet in swiss. I lost top 4 because my opponent was playing Plox and got a T2 gardy attacking game 1 and donked me with a T2 Gallade game 3. I went 9-1 on the day and boosted my rating to 1807 so I'm really happy:D.

I went 7-0 at KY. Befor anyone asks I'm not saying or posting my list. Also how did a GG do well with no sprit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back