TCG One TCG ONE General Discussion

RE: TCG ONE - Full Featured Online Pokemon TCG Simulator [BCR-on live]

axpendix said:
[*]Players will not be marked inactive anymore while reporting bugs, so they can enjoy writing lengthy bug reports.

YES YES YES

playtesting for cities (tcgone)

Hey guys, if anyone wants to help out with this, that would be awesome.
I ordered cards to make a deck recently (haven't played tcg in years so my whole collection is rotated out) and it's not a deck that's played a lot in the format right now.
So I kind of don't know what cards work and what cards don't since I can hardly find any serious matches with it and there are almost no recorded matches with it.
So if anyone wants to use a deck they consider playing at cities and play with me so I know what to expect, that would be great.
I usually playtest at tcgone.net, but if you know something you'd rather play on, that's fine (as long as it's not tcgo, I don't have any competitive decks on that)

You can honestly know what deck I'm talking about by looking at my recent threads, but if you don't want to know, I'll just put it under spoilers. I guess in a way it would be nice to play against a bad matchup anyways.

Speed Lugia

RE: TCG ONE - Full Featured Online Pokemon TCG Simulator [v14 live]

Love everything you did with the new version, thanks a lot.

I have some problems when im playing that the game freezes and clicking the cards does nothing, can this be fixed? Also how do i unlock newer versions such as furious fist?

I started two games in BCR- on format, and as soon as my turn begins, it says waiting for opponent and doesn't let me do anything, but the clock runs down anyways.

Since the recent updates, I've noticed a huge spike in lagging out and back end glitches. Anyone else notice this?

RogueChomp said:
I started two games in BCR- on format, and as soon as my turn begins, it says waiting for opponent and doesn't let me do anything, but the clock runs down anyways.

Me and everyone in the chat has the same problem. I PM'ed the guy who made this thread, I hope this is fixed soon.

I finally got it to load recently, but now it's giving me an error message that says "failed to load the widgetset"

Hi guys, it appears to be there are some stability problems in v14, I try to keep it live at all times while I'm working towards fixing them soon enough, thank you for your attention.

v14.1 Update: Fixing time!

General
Improved card images: Image sizes now differ by context for faster retrieval.
Server stability improvements.
In Modified games coin flip will now occur before game setup.
If both players mulligan, there will be no card drawn for both players.
Asleep, Poisoned, Burned special conditions will not interfere with deck out wins.

Modern Series
Pokemon Tool Flare cards will now correctly go to owner's discard pile after being discarded or removed from play.
Swift-like effects (like Cobalion-EX Steel Bullet) will now correctly work with damage increasing effects (like Muscle Band).
Safeguard abilities (like Sigilyph LTR) will now be ignored by Swift-like effects.
Fixed Phantom Forces resistances from -30 to -20.
Malamar-EX (PHF) Hyper Hypnosis fix.
Aegislash-EX (PHF) Mighty Shield logic fix.
Jellicent (PHF) Meddling fixed.
Fixed Pachirisu (PHF 25) Trick Sticker issue.
Seismitoad-EX (FUF) Quaking Punch effect will now continue to be active even if user been has switched.
Gourgeist (PHF) Gourgantic will now only increase self HP.
Slurpuff (XY) Sweet Veil will now instantly clear special conditions.

Classic Series
Elekid (N1) Playful Punch damage will no longer trigger effects that should only trigger by damage of attacks (like Focus Band).
Slowking (N1) Mind Games will now work as printed in Unlimited. Be prepared!
Brock's Protection (G2) will now work against attacks with energy removal capabilities.
Hitmontop (AQP) Triple Spin will now apply W/R.
Mew (SI) Rainbow Wave will not let you to select [C].
Clefable (JU) Minimize fixed to work when defending is switched. This change also affects other similar moves.
Blastoise (EXP 1) Power will not work for benched.
Dark Gengar (N4) is now correctly labeled as Stage 2 Pokemon.
Shining Kabutops (N4) Water Slash removed max energy limit.
Gengar (EXP) Hide in Shadows will now apply W/R.
Energy Search (EXP) will now shuffle deck.
Fixed Brock's Protection (G2) card duplication issue
Crystal Shard (SKR 122) will now work correctly.
Fixed Seaking (BS2 60) card type.
Koga's Pidgey (G2) Messenger will now only let pokemon cards to be selected.
Fixed Ditto (FO) vs Mysterious Fossil error.

Is there any way to get more than one Movie Promo (Wizards) Mewtwos from Generation 1?

VibratingSky said:
Is there any way to get more than one Movie Promo (Wizards) Mewtwos from Generation 1?

You mean the Psyburn one?

I was thinking about that,

there are two kinds of those Metwo (with different illustrations), they are obtained via achievements. And you can get more promo cards with quests, but these are random (specially now that expedition was introduced)

JaimeRussel said:
VibratingSky said:

You mean the Psyburn one?

I was thinking about that,

there are two kinds of those Metwo (with different illustrations), they are obtained via achievements. And you can get more promo cards with quests, but these are random (specially now that expedition was introduced)

Hmm, they were the cornerstone of many Generation 1 decks. I also would like some of the Pikachus, they could be easier to get please?

The sets are glitched.
For example in the expanded format I can't use Phantom Forces.
In Unlimited formated I can't use a lot of the newer sets.
Unlimited has every card available and expanded has every set BW-On.
You must fix this because it is really downgrading my experience.
Otherwise it is awesome!

Could you make energy packs cheaper like 10 bits each. Also this happened to me twice from opening a fossil and gym challengers where I opened two packs and got the same uncommens or rare. Example one time I got two packs of fossil and got two holo Haunters and same for gym expect it was max revive.

Also how come I don't see the vending machine cards or the island cards in stores.
Also well you include cards that were only made in the pokemon video games like Dark Venusaur as example

Also keep up the site man its good and why does career say beta? Do you plan to do more with it?

I'm starting to be irritated when new players are angry at me in Career mode :
[***](06:47:34): isn't it fun ?
[***](06:47:57): the problem comes from you poaching new players
No little guy, the problem comes from unplayable starter decks and no one else playing at some hours, which means I have to play against you to earn some bits.

Can the starter decks be improved so new players aren't stuck with the Base Magmar / Dark Flareon bad deck ? So maybe new players stop leaving because they don't stand a chance ?

e/ nickname censored on request

froggy025 said:
I'm starting to be irritated when new players are angry at me in Career mode :
[***](06:47:34): isn't it fun ?
[***](06:47:57): the problem comes from you poaching new players
No little guy, the problem comes from unplayable starter decks and no one else playing at some hours, which means I have to play against you to earn some bits.

Can the starter decks be improved so new players aren't stuck with the Base Magmar / Dark Flareon bad deck ? So maybe new players stop leaving because they don't stand a chance ?

e/ nickname censored on request

Thats so true there are so many times where I have to do this to earn bits and I feel so bad for them. My deck which has a bunch of staple trainers along with fossil magmar,scyther(which I only own a copy of) aerodactyl,tauros,and lickitung.
But I think the problem also is that they need to learn how to build a deck properly.

Back