TCG One TCG ONE General Discussion

RE: TCG ONE - full featured online pokemon tcg simulator [LIVE NOW]

When posting, please make sure your post has discussional value.

I like it, but I personally would like a search bar in the deck builder so that it is easier to find the cards I want.

MountainDrew said:
Dude thank you so much for creating this program. Now I don't have to play the terrible Bw- on format and I can go back to the good ol' base set days :) I do have one question though, how do I make my own deck, because I want to make good ol' damage swap?

Thanks. You can build decks with 'My Decks' button on the top.

Nekoban Ryo said:
Have you considered adding some custom-made cards? Pokémon TCG GB had some cards exclusive to the game. It might be a fun twist and I'm sure there are some fakers who would love to help with card images.

Yes, these can be added when the game format exclusion system is done.

blargh257 said:
I like it, but I personally would like a search bar in the deck builder so that it is easier to find the cards I want.

I agree :)

BTW, you can play matches by yourself if you have two players registered and logged in under different browsers.

RE: TCG ONE - full featured online pokemon tcg simulator [CAPS]

phillyrider807 said:
Would love to try this out once some more sets are added. I missed the whole dp era and would love to try out some of those decks.

Playtcg has DP sets.
Would love to play this once the EX sets are on

RE: TCG ONE - full featured online pokemon tcg simulator [Expedition Set Live]

Game has been updated to v7.68: Expedition set completed. It has been live for over 2 weeks now, over 100+ registered, 150+ games have been played. There are new screenshots:

Aquapolis and Skyridge is on the way. Stay tuned.

RE: TCG ONE - full featured online pokemon tcg simulator [Aquapolis Set Live]

You've skipped Gym Heroes and Gym Challenge sets.

Neo Sets also came before e-Card sets.

Just some advice coming from the early days of DN. DO NOT skimp out on the server when it comes to hosting. You could have the most beautifully programmed simulator, but if it cant support X amount of users and plays, its useless :(

Can't wait for even more sets.

Some of the cards are saying they haven't been implemented yet, i.e. Ditto FOS 18. Is there a timeline for repairing implementation?

How about the ability to play different formats besides the only format being unlimited. :)

Reggie McGigas said:
How about the ability to play different formats besides the only format being unlimited. :)

I don't think there is any other format then unlimited when he's only finished aquapilis. I think this looks fantastic!! Keep up the great work!! :)

About the NEO and GYM sets: There are too many unnatural cards in those sets (like Blaine's Quiz stuff) and they are going to be implemented after DP sets according to my timeline. However if players don't agree with me and they want to get them implemented before that, then you can open a suggestion via the "Feedback & Support" link in "http://tcgone.net" if many players agree then it will go top in my to-do list. I have many issues in my todo list so I find this way as the most natural one.

About the server: Don't worry about the server as WPM suggested :)

About the unimplemented cards: Ditto FO is the only unimplemented card at the moment and sadly there is no place for it in my list. Its just too complicated to do it properly, sorry.

About different play formats: The game already includes different play formats: Unlimited, Base-Rocket, E-card. New formats will be added when there are more sets. If more formats are needed that I am not aware of, tell me and I can add them.

Moreover, I'll put up a new game ruleset system so that players will select which ruleset they want to play on, whether the old one (e.g. unlimited retreats for a turn) or a newer one (1 retreat per turn, etc).

Stay tight!

RE: TCG ONE - full featured online pokemon tcg simulator [Skyridge Set Live]

Skyridge expansion is now live:

I hope JWittz makes a Youtube vid about this :)

I am starting on EX series now. What do you think about the formats? Which formats should exist?
There are already 3 formats: "Unlimited" (all), "Base-Rocket" (includes bs, fo, ju, tr) , "E-card" (includes ex, aq, sk).
I need to add more eventually, like "EX" (rs, ss, dr.. ) and they may also overlap with each other like: "Ecard-on" (ex, sq, sk, rs, ss, dr..), "Base-Ecard" (..)
Should I also include old modified rotations like "Modified 2003-2004" as in http://www.pokedad.com/static/pokemon-format-timeline.png

RE: TCG ONE - full featured online pokemon tcg simulator [Ruby&Sapphire Set Live]

I'd like to see modified formats for each generation, like Base Set - Gym Challenge, Diamond and Pearl - Call of Legends and etc.

Talking about that, what about adding the Gym and Neo Sets?

EDIT: Sorry, you just answered that last question. I derped.

RE: TCG ONE - full featured online pokemon tcg simulator [Ruby&Sapphire Set Live]

Thank you so much for making this! Modified 2003-2004 would be awesome. All the formats that ever were, or even custom formats that force people to make unconventional decks by banning the most popular strategies would be cool. Simulations are so rad, I will donate when I can.

Please keep it up!

RE: TCG ONE - full featured online pokemon tcg simulator [Sandstorm Set Live]

very good development indeed. is it developed by a team, or individual?

RE: TCG ONE - full featured online pokemon tcg simulator [Sandstorm Set Live]

momo1998 said:
very good development indeed. is it developed by a team, or individual?

Just me :rolleyes:

Back