• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

--T45's TradingThread-- Have Roseanne's and Arceus Lv.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: --T45's Trading/Selling Thread-- I WANT THE NINETALES FROM THE NEW JPN. SET AND ANY OTHER NINETALES

Please CML for 2 Roseanes Research. Thanks! -_- I have a used ninetails sticker. As well as many cards from your wants.

RE: --T45's Trading/Selling Thread-- I WANT THE NINETALES FROM THE NEW JPN. SET AND ANY OTHER NINETALES

Sorry karimsolomon, I'm not interested in Vulpix cards at the moment.

what if i give you 3 ninetales PT for a holo and a random t/S/ST

I would only want to give you a holo for them

come on
cant you throw anything else in for them

As of right now I have 19 regular rare Ninetales from PT. I don't value any others very high due to this fact. There's no point in me trading something of semi-value for things that have almost no value at all.
I'll give you the ampharos for 3 of them, that's my final offer.

sure
PM me with the final deal and i will give you my address(atleast add some marreps or flaffys please)

what exactly don't you have? i saw your ninetales list, but you said it was a partial list. are there any other ninetales you don't have? i have quite a few more, but if you let me know what else you need, i can tell you if i have it or not.

thanks!

I like the Gardy X, 2 Roseanne's and 4 PokeTurn. How much for them?

1Pokemon_Master - I have every Ninetales except 1995 Japanese Promos, the new Japanese one, the pokemon scramble thing, and the Base Set first edition misprint.

EspeonROX- I will do research on their value and update this post in a minute with my results.

So I went to eBay and then found the lowest price, and made my lower either by cancelling out stupid shipping costs or making them lower in general.

Gardevoir - $15
Roseanne's - $4.50 each
TGI Poketurn - $2 each
Unfortunately, at this time I cannot seem to find where I put my Poketurns, but I will let you know when I do.

its cool. i dont think i have any of those, so let me know if you can find anything else on my list to add to my ninetales for the 3 pika reprints.

thanks!

Like I said, I doubt I would trade all 3 just for Ninetales because I'm not interested in anything else at the moment. But since I still don't know how many of which ones you have, I can't say that for sure.

Hey could you CML for Porygon-Z lvl X?

I didnt see anything that I needed right now, do you happen to have a significant amount of Ninetales cards?

Not really, but I have some...

Would you be willing to buy it?

Juliacoolo said:
Please CML for 2 Roseanes Research. Thanks!

Skipped? Anyways, please CML for them...again.

I know I skipped you.
You didnt read my rules.
:]

ninetales I have:
Ninetales MT x2, both are Reverse Holo
Ninetales PL x4, only one is Reverse Holo

I am interested in your:
magmortar x
electrivire x

Eh...I've got a deal for you. I can do $9 for the Gardy X, someone's giving me a better deal. $1.00 for the Poketurns, and maybe $3.00 for the Rosey's. You're a bit pricey IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back