Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

xxashxx said:
Wow because I have never played anything past Super Metroid other than Metroid Prime for GCN but never finished it though.In the NES Metroid her hair is blonde if you don't have the Varia which I have only seen once. If you have the Varia her hair is green with a Purple jump suit. I can't remeber what color it is if no varia but I think it is red but can't remember. If your missiles are on her hair is bright green. I have it on my 3DS XD. I know what she looks like. No harsh feelings but that is her original classic end8ng XD. No worries it is fine though. Thanks man.:)

I still don't get where you are going to with this... the hair and clothing color changes you mentioned are a way to tell the player the equipment samus has, as if you are ready to shoot missiles or not, since she doesn't have the suit or the cannon. Samus did look different, yes, but it was the NES, it didn't have much in the graphics department.

And yes, that IS the original and classic ending, MZM also has it, but it also shows a more detailed view of ZSS, and explains why her suit changed between the images shown for NES metroid and the posterior images for metoid II and Super metroid, look at the shoulder pads, you'll see what I mean.

Oh ok. willl have to use cheat codes on my Emulator sometime to beat the game less than 3 hours. Thanks anyway man.:)

xxashxx said:
Oh ok. willl have to use cheat codes on my Emulator sometime to beat the game less than 3 hours. Thanks anyway man.:)

Just in case you are talking about MZM, don't worry, you are not subjected to any kind of time limit to get the epilogue, just play the game.
Also, MZM comes with the original NES metroid, with the password system. So you just need to input the code.

I have the NES Metroid done on my 3DS XD. I have the snes9x one XD. Thanks man. I just need to restart then put in the boss completion codes and poun the brain. I have the infinite code and other codes already XD.:)

He's not going to include a story line because some people watch cutscenes on Youtube before playing the game and spoil it for themselves?

How does that make sense? Why bother including a storyline in any game if that's your justification? x__x

Bolt the Cat said:
Salamencetrainer34 said:
Why do people want ridley so bad? It doesn't seem right.

Metroid deserves another playable character since it's a significant franchise in Nintendo, and Ridley is the best fit because of his role in the series.
Just because a franchise 'deserves' more playable representatives (which is a debatable concept) doesn't mean they should just force characters in for the sake of giving a franchise more playable representatives--it's those kind of crap ideas that probably got us three Foxs in Brawl, while leaving dozens of great characters from lesser but still worthy franchises with nothing.

Regardless of Metroid's size or popularity, there's absolutely nothing wrong with Samus/ZS Samus being its only playable representative, especially when you consider she's the only character from the franchise that could make a viable fighter.

Dark Void said:
He's not going to include a story line because some people watch cutscenes on Youtube before playing the game and spoil it for themselves?

How does that make sense? Why bother including a storyline in any game if that's your justification? x__x
For one, a story in a game like this, with many various characters involved, takes a lot of time and effort to create, while a game like Smash has lots of other things they could be dedicating all that time and effort to. If people are just gonna spoil themselves, then what's the point of dedicating that time and effort to a project that people are just gonna spoil themselves on? Not that great a bit of logic, but then I direct you to number two...

It's Sakurai; the guy's logic has always been confusing.

I'm back with some news... err... rumors.
A friend and I got a rumor saying something about another Sonic character in SSB4, and something about a new special type of character (like Ice Climbers and Pokémon Trainer with 2 for 1 and the whole interchangeability thing). That's pretty much all I heard..

Ice Climbers came out in Melee and Pokemon Trainer came out in Brawl. I could see Pokemon Trainer coming back but with different Pokemon but not Ice Clibers because they were not very popular. I was surprised to see that Pit made it in on 2 games. Brawl and now this version. Are there more characters coming or is that all the characters after Luigi? Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Ice Climbers came out in Melee and Pokemon Trainer came out in Brawl. I could see Pokemon Trainer coming back but with different Pokemon but not Ice Clibers because they were not very popular. I was surprised to see that Pit made it in on 2 games. Brawl and now this version. Are there more characters coming or is that all the characters after Luigi? Thanks XD.:)
Dude, you're post is a whole lotta facepalm...

That whole 'popularity' argument is a joke, especially against the stars and sole representatives of an entire franchise and, considering how powerful they were in Brawl, one of the best character's in Smash Brothers... not to mention one of the most unique.

Why would Pit not come back, especially considering how much demand there was for him to be in Smash in the first place, and the recent release of Kid Icarus: Uprising? Really, there's nothing surprising about his return.

And yeah... there's definitely going to be more characters revealed, considering Luigi is only the 14th revealed character (by comparison, Brawl had 39), and how the fate of more than half the previous roster has yet to be confirmed, not to mention the countless potential newcomers.

I did not know Ice Clibers made it back to Brawl because I don't have any of the Wii's or even Played Brawl. All I have seen is what was revealed on Smash Bros Dojo but I don't remember anything about the Ice Climbers being in Brawl because I don't have a Wii or have played Brawl. I have not seen much of Brawl for quite awhile now. I don't get the news like I used to through Nintendo Power because they discontinued the magazine last December XD. I hooe Nintendo comes up with a new magazine to subscribe to because that was my main source for Nintendo News XD.:)

xxashxx said:
I did not know Ice Clibers made it back to Brawl because I don't have any of the Wii's or even Played Brawl. All I have seen is what was revealed on Smash Bros Dojo but I don't remember anything about the Ice Climbers being in Brawl because I don't have a Wii or have played Brawl. I have not seen much of Brawl for quite awhile now. I don't get the news like I used to through Nintendo Power because they discontinued the magazine last December XD. I hooe Nintendo comes up with a new magazine to subscribe to because that was my main source for Nintendo News XD.:)
You could always just keep an eye on the official Smash Bros. website, you know. Updates with a new screenshot every weekday--sometimes one that features something new, like a new item or stage, while character reveals have happened around the 10-15th of every month since E3.

And if you want to refresh your memory of Brawl, the website even features a link to the old Smash Dojo.

zappy800 said:
Who else is curious why they have a nintendogs stage on the 3ds?
Because Nintendogs is a handheld exclusive stage, so it'd make sense that it'd be exclusive to the 3DS version?

Or are you asking why they have a Nintendogs stage when there obviously won't be a playable Nintendogs character? Because not every franchise that features a stage also features a playable character.

J.D. said:
zappy800 said:
Who else is curious why they have a nintendogs stage on the 3ds?
Because Nintendogs is a handheld exclusive stage, so it'd make sense that it'd be exclusive to the 3DS version?

Or are you asking why they have a Nintendogs stage when there obviously won't be a playable Nintendogs character? Because not every franchise that features a stage also features a playable character.

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks guys Ibdo check thatnsit at least once a day but rarely check the Brawl site though.:)

This Game Sounds Awesome!!! I hope they include a mega forme for a pokemon (Maybe a final smash kinda?). I'm really interested on how they will incorporate the wii U game pad and The 3D for this... Being Cross-Platform makes this game one of the best games for the 3DS, IMO.

Yeah and the technology to play against Brawl Players makes that a whole lot better too.:)

I hope Kid Link is in this, he is my all-time favorite character!

And I hope you can do multiplayer over Wi-Fi on the 3DS, since I have no friends, it'd just become a glorified arcade story mode.. >_<

Back