Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Yeah you can Wi-Fi Brawl players as well from what we have been hearing so we will see what happens. If it does not pan out they could scrap that idea XD. They are working on that though.:)

But I mean what pokemon will make it in the cut? I really liked what they did with the pokemon trainer in the last game but I want then to do it with Gen 6.

xxashxx said:
You guys know what they have not done yet? They have not done any of the toads from Battletoads or any of the TMNT turtles. I wonder when they will get around to doing those guys XD?:)

To be honest I would really like to see the TMNTs in SSB4 that would be great

Yeah that would be cool to see since rhey have fighting games like TMNT Tournament fighters which I have played for the NES along time ago which I rented. Then thete is TMNT 4 Turtles in Time which has a VS mode.

Just in case anyone did not see the site yesterday. Peach was revealed. We already knew that was a given though.:)

mrrandom350 said:
xxashxx said:
You guys know what they have not done yet? They have not done any of the toads from Battletoads or any of the TMNT turtles. I wonder when they will get around to doing those guys XD?:)

To be honest I would really like to see the TMNTs in SSB4 that would be great

There is absolutely zero chance of either Battletoads or TMNT characters getting into Smash.

Battletoads belongs to Rare, who now belongs to Microsoft.

TMNT on the other hand didn't originate in videogames, and that's a requisite for all non-Nintendo characters.

Hopefully it's not a let down after the awesomeness of Brawl.
The way the made Megaman seems so true to the original I love it. I hope Lucario is in there too.

ryter78 said:
Hopefully it's not a let down after the awesomeness of Brawl.
The way the made Megaman seems so true to the original I love it. I hope Lucario is in there too.

They don't have to do much to impress me. Brawl was good fun, but after Melee it was just... Not as good. Still love it for the hundreds of hours spent with friends on it though. (OH MAN, Speaking of, last I checked we had 1337 hours on it. Bow to me and my leet skills. =P)

I just hope they keep some better balance this time. That's what annoyed me so much with Brawl. Eventually, some of my friends realized that some people *cough MK* basically meant they win every time, since we were all roughly at the same skill level. So basically, we quit playing a lot, because one of them decided they didn't like losing, even once, and would switch to Meta Knight.

Uh... Yeah. Take a poorly worded rambling.

I like the sound of Birdo, actually. I even forgot about her. I definitely think a new Pokémon would have it and/or its Mega-Evolution to promote X & Y. I'd like to see Blaziken, but that's just me. Lucario is possible because he's a character in Brawl and they can build on his character already.

Serperior said:
I like the sound of Birdo, actually. I even forgot about her.
You mean him?

Birdo would be...meh. Even in the games it's appeared in, all it really does is shoot eggs out of it's gob.

Serperior said:
I like the sound of Birdo, actually. I even forgot about her. I definitely think a new Pokémon would have it and/or its Mega-Evolution to promote X & Y. I'd like to see Blaziken, but that's just me. Lucario is possible because he's a character in Brawl and they can build on his character already.

To be completely honest they should add some new pokemon instead of keeping lucario that way the series has much more diversity. My bet goes for Pangoro. Well as of now.

Rusty Sticks said:

Goddammit, I hate that little bastard. Always kicks my ass. But then, nintendo wasn't going to leave him behind with wind waker HD coming...

But:
The world is good now

screen-1.jpg

This, people, is class.

But, no perry?, no sense powers? very disappointing, sakurai.

Why is he back, dang. He pretty much pummels me into oblivion then taunt with his magic stick XD, I am going to get my revenge once and for all >:)

Playable Joltik plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. /troll
Oh no sonics back. *screams* Oh well, that's like, one character down.

Is Sonic a quick character or is he slow? I might try him out on the 3DS XD.:)

Back