SubZero's Arctic Warehouse - Closed - Any requests canceled, no exceptions.

Do you like the turnout of your request?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RE: SubZero's Arctic Warehouse - Open - Custom TC's, Banners, Avitars, and more!

...okay

Shop is Temporaly closed... Untril notiified. Open Sign is still up though so feel free to request. Just don't expect it done anytime too soon. Sorry if this is in anyway an inconvienence.

RE: SubZero's Arctic Warehouse - Open - Custom TC's, Banners, Avitars, and more!

Its alright... Thanks for letting us know!

Is that really nessecary?

Ex Dragon18, sorry for putting this off, but I feel as if I left you hanging by making it and not finishing the job, so here it is:

pokemonawdexnnmpe6.png

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/699/pokemonawdexnnmpe6.png

Again sorry for the delay (barely saved the shop ;)).

As for anybody else...please post whether or not you would still like you're request (this shop is officially 1/2 open (as in I'll be checking in bout' everyday but not nessecarily getting a WHOLE lot done. You can thank ArmaldoEX for me "re-opening" so to speak. New requests are welcome as well.

MOT6K, ... ... ... ...I am very sorry but I don't think I have the energy for the blanks...but I will send you the border and background pick if you want it. I and O and G pokes are done, I can send you those. If you feel you'll be able to utilize them and get somebody to make the others. Again I sincerly apologize for the inconvenence :(.

But to end with a happy note, I'M BACK :D
pokemonawmetabat2rs6.png

Or mabye not so happy!?! :p

RE: SubZero's Arctic Warehouse - Open - Those with unforfilled requests are nulled unless resubmitted

Banner:
How Many Pics: 1
Custom Mix: No
Pictures: Some nice picture of Jin Kazama (Tekken)
Color Scheme: Something between blue and white
Message: Yes: The Ultimate Gaming Clan (If it's nicer, you can put only TUGC)
Anything else: Yes, could you please make many cool effects on picture? Please use font "Visitor" (if have)

Everything else is in your hands. Just have in mind that it is for gaming (g33k) clan (so it must not be childish but cool). It's pretty hard request, so I hope you'll do it anyway.
Thank you

RE: SubZero's Arctic Warehouse - Open - Those with unforfilled requests are nulled unless resubmitted

it's perfect! really, thanks! (it's also linking to your site =))

Hey again SZ no big deal on the other blanks just send whatever ones you have. Thanx for your help.

NerdyPerson, provide your own pic.

Ex Dragon18, you don't have to write credit...the blue charmeleon is on Nidoqueens arm.

Master of the six kings, alrighty.

I Don't See it.

Far right...look close under her claw furthest to the right. You'll see 3 claws (white smudges) look closer and you'll see the Charmeleon. (Hint it is blue with a reen mouth, and therefore is hard to see). The idea is so that it doesn't stand out to much...It ruins the composition of most banners, and this one had no "dead" (empty) space to work with. Don't feel like you aren't giving me credit...the patients you expended is credit enough.

RE: SubZero's Arctic Warehouse - Open - Custom Work

i would really apreciate it if you made me a
zangoose avitar
custom mix yes
color scheme i dunno you can choose whatever you think will go good with zangoose

SubZero said:
Far right...look close under her claw furthest to the right.  You'll see 3 claws (white smudges) look closer and you'll see the Charmeleon.  (Hint it is blue with a reen mouth, and therefore is hard to see).  The idea is so that it doesn't stand out to much...It ruins the composition of most banners, and this one had no "dead" (empty) space to work with.  Don't feel like you aren't giving me credit...the patients you expended is credit enough.

Yes, i saw it. But either way, i Like Links in my sig

if you dont want to make me a custome pic could you make the avatar of zangoose slashing something?

Before i go requesting, can you make custom trainer sprites on a trainer card?

...mabye...I can definatly cusomize them...but I can't garantee a scratch one.  If you want a TC can also have a trainer from a TCG Card.

And if you do want a scratch Sprite I will require a VERY detailed description of what you want and ALL of the coloring described, from Hair Color, to skin tone, to shoe color (if they have shoes...but you get what I mean right?).

SubZero said:
...mabye...I can definatly cusomize them...but I can't garantee a scratch one.  If you want a TC can also have a trainer from a TCG Card.

And if you do want a scratch Sprite I will require a VERY detailed description of what you want and ALL of the coloring described, from Hair Color, to skin tone, to shoe color (if they have shoes...but you get what I mean right?).

Below is an attatchment with the sprites i'd like some things off of.  i want Byron's cape, only black, Spencer's staff made silver, and the ninja boy's bandana made a dark blue. (If not his, then the black belt's bandana from d/p, same color)  anyway, he should also have a white shirt and blue jeans.  black or brown shoes, and blue hair, not too bright though.  black gloves, the kind with out the fingers, like Ash has, and the same skin tone as Byron.  as for the TC:

This will be interesting, and hear is what i want:

each box that a pokemon goes in i want a line to split right down the center.  the pokemon on the right side of each box should face left, and the one on the left should face right.  heres the order:

top left: Right side: Charizard Left side: Infernape
top middle: Right side: Furret Left side: Luxray
top right: Right side: Nidoking Left side: Drapion
bottom left: Right side: Feraligatr left side: Empoleon
bottom middle: Right side: Sceptile Left side: Torterra
Bottom right: Right side: Aggron Left Side: Rampardos

Trainer: the one that hopefully you can create for me!

Badges: Sinnoh

The words, "TRAINER CARD" should be white, while the color around it should be blue for the color sceme, with a fiery background.

The name is Max Shade IV (White writing)

if possible, somewhere on it, could it say "The Fire Still Burns!!!!"

also, next to the trainer, could i have a Shiny Charizard and a Mew?

if you get this done, it will be the greatest thing ever!

Attachments

• TRAINERS.bmp
    87 KB · Views: 5

All seems do-able, except...:( I don't have the Sinnoh badges.

Back