SubZero's Arctic Warehouse - Closed - Any requests canceled, no exceptions.

Do you like the turnout of your request?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SubZero

mortalkombatsubzerofataav0.png

SubZero’s Arctic Warehouse

I can make Banners...Avitars...Trainer Cards...but for the most part my shop is open to those who are in need of custom MIXES...

What is a custom mix?
Give me Picture....or name a card and it's Set...and I can rework it into a Mix for anything from a Background for a Fake...to a template for a Trainer Card...to the pokemon on a Trainer Card.

Why would you be interested in my shop?
This makes illustrations EASY for a fake set and they are "Individuallized!"  Making your Banner/TC/Set more Unique.

What do I have to do to get my own custom mix?
Simple!  Tell me what you want!  Follow the forms plz (you don't have to, but it helps a lot and will increase the likelyhood of you getting excactly what you want)!

What format should I use in making a Request? (Forms are optional)
Banner:
How Many Pics: 1-4
Custom Mix: Yes/No
Pictures: (write CM after each if it is to be a Custom Mix, Ex: Salamence (CM))
Color Scheme: (Do you want the Banner to have a certain dominant color...as in I want  blueish Banner)

Trainer Card:
Name:
Background: (Can be Custom)
Trainer: (Supply your own!)
Pokemon: 1-6, and whom...also CM after a custom mix.
Badges: 1 Set! 8 total, (I am not currently doing custom badges...)

Avitar:
??? What is it?
CM: Yes/No
Color Scheme: ???
Text: ???

Card Backgrounds:
Of what?
CM: Yes/No
Holo: Yes/No

Custom Blanks:
You are welcome to ask for them...but I can't Gaurantee how they will turn out.  Just give me a discription of how you want them to look.  I can put a background in the text area or holo various areas.

Custom Symbols:
Want a new type in your set?  I can help you make an Energy Symbol.
Set Symbols...give me the name and a general discription of what you want.
Badges may make there way here.

Also...ANYTHING can be Holo (except Symbols)!

Custom Mixes
Most important form
Custom Mixes (if you have one, fill in for each)
Picture: Provide your own...or tell me the Set and the Set Number/Rareity if nessecary.
Color Scheme: ???
Effects: I have a few...:
Examples Coming
(Slimey...glowing edges...stone...almsost anything for now, just tell me and I will try.)
Holo: Yes/No and Color
Direction Facing: ???

NOTE: Forms are optional, but they help a lot, if you don't use them plz be specific, otherwise you may get something other than that in which you hoped for.

Example for filling out a CM Banner

I would like to request a banner.
How Many Pics: 3
Custom Mix: Yes
Pictures: Salamence CM, Tyranitar Ex (UF), Blaziken (EM)
Color Scheme: No

Salamence CM:
Picture: Dragon (Rare)
Color Scheme: Red Background
Effects: None
Holo: Yes, Red
Direction Facing: Towards Center

Get it?  Same applys to everthing else.
Also, if you are requesting Illustrations for a set...tell me! The illustrator is not SubZero, it is whoever drew the origional picture.

Also my watermark will be somewhere on th picture unless asked not to be on BEFORE HAND!  You must then have my name somewhere in your sig.  Note that this is not an option for a fake card background.

Last plz statement...give me time!  Custom mixes can take up to 30 min (bigger ones)!  Depending on how much detail you give me, more=easier!  So don't expect a TC with 7 Custom Images to be done in 10 mins.

Examples of My work:
Banners:
pokemonawnidokingglaliewb5.png

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/3603/pokemonawnidokingglaliewb5.png
pokemonawscizorexscizorop0.png

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6803/pokemonawscizorexscizorop0.png
More Coming Soon!
TCs:
pokemontrainercardsubzewn0.png

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/9427/pokemontrainercardsubzewn0.png
pokemontc2bc5.png

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2627/pokemontc2bc5.png
pokemontcszsmlc1.png

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9221/pokemontcszsmlc1.png
More Coming Soon!
Avitars:
pokemonicecharmeleonaviku9.jpg

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6936/pokemonicecharmeleonaviku9.jpg (this still needs to be watermarked, I need to update it if you want to use it.)
More Coming Soon!
Custom Mixes:  (I have yet to water mark these so if you want one I need to edit it...)
pokemonddaerodactylqs3.png

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9524/...tylqs3.png -By:Hajime Kusajima/Subzero
pokemonholonfamilymeganhe6.png

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3518/pokemonholonfamilymeganhe6.png -By:Ryo Ueda/SubZero
More Coming Soon!

I hope you Enjoy your Request to it's Fullest!  If anything is wrong I would be glad to try and fix it to the best of my ability!

Waiting List:

In Conjunction with the Banner Database! (Check it out!  It has tons of Examples of my previous Custom Mixes!)

Resourses:
Pokebeach
PokemonElite
PokemonZeo
MortalKombatWarehouse

RE: SubZero's Arctic Warehouse - Custom Mixes!  Illustrations for Fake Sets!

mk6bannerroundmark.png

Cool or should I say cold.

Anyway I'd like a trainer card

Name DarkConMaster
Background: Sableye DX
Trainer: Just you default
Pokemon: Milotic DF CM, Scepty ex CM, Vileplume HP CM, Sableye, Seviper and Spinda
Badges Johto

Thanx dude and good luck with the shop!

MOT6K
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/iansamuraiking/mk6bannerroundmark.pngCredit to Junchi for Awsome Banner!

I could make it if you told me what to make...

You should fill in a CM form for each Custom Mix.

And I have no idea which Sableye, Seviper, and Spinda you want.
There are 2 Sceptile Ex.

"You Defalt" is? Me? In a game? Which Game?

Please fill the Forms...details.

Seviper, Sableye and Spinda are not CMs there just regular. Sceppty ex from CG (my bad). Default, in other words just put a random male character on it. Im not that picky.

Regular?  As in Sprites?

I almost have it done...all it needs is the pokemon.

:p Done!
pokemontc2bc5.png

To put it in your sig: [img.]http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2627/pokemontc2bc5.png[/img]

Just get rid of the period after [img

Hope you like it! Lol my computer only crashed 2/3 times! lol, glitchy program.

I'd Like some custom Symbols and blanks for my new set.
The Poison one has an (O) as its symbol and (I) is ice
For the backs I'd like a deep Purple (deeper then (P) but not so deep you can't see text) and a Light (very, very) light blue.

P.S. awsome banner. Shame that I can't see Vileplume at all but still good.

Yah that is a problem when it is saved as a png... I make it as a mix, which is higher Quality, but I can't post it that way.  Vileploom was also a little dark...

As for the request...try to get it done quickly...do you need Ex versions and * versions or just normal?
And for the Symbols...you want a symbol right? Not just a letter?

Anyway I will start now.

Stage 2 Ice is done:
pokemonawediblankcr6.png

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/3523/pokemonawediblankcr6.png

Or you could use something like this (note that it does not need to be Gyrados, I just already had him on hand...)
pokemonawediblanksmguk3.png

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9106/pokemonawediblanksmguk3.png

I need you to choose...

Wow nice work I love vesion 2. Yeah I am gonna need ex/star versions but those can wait nice work! Mabey someone other than me will request something soon!:p

lol...I should be able to finish this off pretty fast sometime tommorrow, sorry for not getting it done today but I was waiting for a responce from you.  Also what pokemon do you want on the different cards?  Like mabye choose a St2 line and the St2 could have the stage 2 and basic the basic and I skipped one but you get it right?

Also Im I making the cards this way for all types or just (O) and (I)?  I need lines* though for whichever I am making.

But yah it seems like my shop isn't very popular...eh...I thought mixes would be a hit with all the peolpe with sets and no illustrators....oh well.  Also if you need illustrations for the Actual cards I can whup up some mixes.  Do you have a set Symbol yet? :)P pays off to be the only customer, lol)

Edit for the cards, you could make an entire cardblank set...Ex,*, and normal pokes could have their own lines too. So mabye tell me lines from your set...and go from there.

Okay ex's and stars won't need the image at bottom and basics can have their evolved form on them. It would be nice if you could do that for each type. If your not to busy.:p

These are the lines(note that the order they're in is the order of their importance)

Walrein (I)
Arbok (O)
Ariados (O)
Regice (I)
Muk (O)
Gliscor (O)
Mamoswine (I)
Cloyster (I)
Jynx (I)
Sneasel (D)(I)
Nidoking (F)(O)
Nidoqueen (F)(O)
Delibird (I)
Venomoth (I)
Sableye (D)
Quilfish (O)(W)
Cacturne (O)(D)
Beedrill (O)
Dewgong (W)
Dusknoir (D)
Steelix (M)
Bannette (P)
Tyranitar (D)
Claydol (F)
Gengar (P)
Parasect (G)
Sharpedo (D)
Mismagus (P)
Mightyenna (D)
Vesipqueen (G)
Victreebel (G)
Umbreon (D)
Octillery (W)
Pinsir (G)

Wow that's a big list, as for symble, I was thinking you should put your ice Charmeleon as the symble. Then people wolud see the same symble on my cool trainer card and come check out your shop.

Also if you could do the D/P pokemon's actual illy that would help.

Good luck with your shop!

I doubt I can do much with DP pokemon because they are (for the most part) Sugimori Images...I tried to do Empoleon though and it looks good sofar...I ripped it off the theme deck :p

Just noticed a problem...these cards are going to hve no unity, it would probably be better to choose 1 picture. Look at my banner. I made it with pokemon who could be representatives of Poison and ice...represtenting the origionality of your set mabye I could rework it into a background...(I have 3 different ones) Choose:

pokemonawnidokingglalietr7.png

pokemonawnidokingglaliesa0.png

pokemonawnidokingglaliewb5.png

Or you could have a big symbol on every card...

As for the symbol, that is actually just one less thing to put one the card so that is fine, but usually symbols a black and white, do you want me to convert it?

If you want you could also check out the banner database (fan creations forum), there is prolly 15+ mixes there that could easily be made into a background image.

Okay cool with me I like number 2 but could you add a holon Phantoms Sableye CM mabey on the right of Nidy.

As for symbol (Finally spelled it rite!) keep it colored for something diffrent. After all the card makers havent seen it yet(if they had they would wisk you off to work for them and I'd be left alone:() Then the entire set would fall to ruin.

Finnally keep the Gyrados blank. I made him a delta box topper to use the background, so i'm gonna use the background!:p

Later dude!

Alright...black and white charmeleon, add Sableye to the fray of pic 2, keep the Gyrados blank up...got it!

Oh so I haven't advirtised enough! lol

I guess I could use the Charmeleon in black and white as thye water mark too...so it will be the only charmeleon on there.

No, no, no, no. Dude no complaining on the colored Char. that was compliment. Total miscommune. I was saying it was that good!
As for the rest that's correct

No, I wasn't saying you where complaining...just sayiong I won't need tpo put it twice :) and that is a good thing!

Dun, dun, dun, dun!
pokemonawnidoglalsabluk9.png

If I may say so myself that looks great!

Edit: And so far the cards are too! I have ALL of the ice types done. And now I am doing poison, with 2 to go. I don't think I am going to get anymore done today though. And prolly a few less tomorrow because I have a lot to do. And even less on the weekend:) and then mabye acouple more because I'll be back in school! :p Saddly you would think I'd get more done on the days I have completely off...lol.

Also How soon do you need them? You set hasn't moved that far yet has it? Lol, I bet it'll be worth waiting for though, Custom Blanks are looking sweet with that pic^

Hmmm...what?  No rush/can't wait...choose one plz! lol

If you want to see one I'll put one up, not like it is some big secret...

AW CB I Star

And there are about 12 done currently, not including the first two if you want to use them.

Also if you want you could put some text on it to make sure it isn't to hard to read, but I did try to make the picture lighter.

Ther is no rush but hey the sooner the better. lol

Anyway nice card blank. Mabey when your done another job will come up. SYL dude.

P.S. No text test needed it's awsome!

Modification: Awsome, with only one person requesting your work you still just made a hot topic thread. *Air 5 to the computer*

Back