• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shuckle the Snail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuckle the Snail

VileGar Master
Shuckle the Snail (United States)

+13 positive

+12 unique

+0 Ref (It said on my thread no sending to country outside US and he was from Spain which I found out when he gave me the address.)

-1 Ref

He backing out when we exchanged the adress

He don't post that he only trade in U.S.A.
He edit later

Changing this to a neutral. +0. You should read a trader's rules and ask the trader where they send before exchanging addresses. Both of you seem to be partially to blame for this. Also, I didn't see you leave a report, so that's a warning. -Shining Raikou

Received today, T-tar was sort of bent in the back. But I'm not going to make a big deal out of it cause I got the cards, and it wasn't that bad. Sending tomorrow. ;D
Great Trader.

+1 Ref.​

Hey, just recieved, aswell as my insurance papers lol. Everything was in perfect condition and well protected. Giovanni's Nidoking wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It's just for collection purposes. +1 Ref. Thanks for the Arbok and the Sableye. Really appreciate it. Sending out today. See ya.

Received this dude's end today, everything went swimmingly. Am sending tomorrow, +1 for this one

Cards Came on time and very well packaged. Lol trader uses strong tape:)
This trader is also understanding of situations and handles them accordingly
Not to mention an overall good person. Thanks for the cards man, I appreciate the love.
Not only do I recommend this Trader, I highly suggest him. +1

Thank you Shuckle the Snail !

► Sensational trader! Card arrived quickly and
► well-protected. Thank you Shuckle the Snail!
.... .... +1 Ref !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back