'Shiny Zygarde-GX Box' in June!

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Is Shiny Z the reprint of the good Zygarde... Like other does? Hopefully it's not an A Card because it isn't an alt art, it's the alternate coloring

Mr. Mirek

Aspiring Trainer
It'll be intriguing to see a deck that can somehow chain together Zygarde-GX GX attack, Bonnie, and Stadiums. I'm pretty sure it'll be an A card. Pokemon Company seems to be going this direction as often as possible. Since both are released around the same time, it won't matter though

TotoBoss

Kappa
If this is the 50% form than this SHOULD be a different card as the previous revealed zyagrde GX. As that is the 100% form. But we'll see

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
If it is a different card then maybe there will be some Zygard deck in the future.

Sal Fontana

Glaceon GX hype!
Interesting... I love Zygarde GX through and through, and I'm wondering if this is the same card or an entirely new card. I would love a Zygarde archetype to emerge from the Forbidden Light era, as a non-buzzwole fighting deck would be fun to play. Getting sick of buzzwole...

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I really hope that when I get this that my toothpaste Zygarde-GX is in mint condition.

...I'm sorry in advance.

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
Since this is the tie in with the Zygarde giveaway, and this appears to be a new Zygarde-GX since its 50% instead of complete, I wonder how it will play with the upcoming Zygarde-GX.

Also, I wonder if the SM/USUM download will come with Power Construct or not. :p

Sheimeix

Aspiring Trainer
Really hoping this is the same Zygarde-GX that we saw the other day... I really don't want to have to pick up 4 at 20 bucks later. I do sort of want it to be a separate GX, though, so Bonnie can be used for more than *just* one card...