'Shiny Zygarde-GX Box' in June!

Is Shiny Z the reprint of the good Zygarde... Like other does? Hopefully it's not an A Card because it isn't an alt art, it's the alternate coloring

It'll be intriguing to see a deck that can somehow chain together Zygarde-GX GX attack, Bonnie, and Stadiums. I'm pretty sure it'll be an A card. Pokemon Company seems to be going this direction as often as possible. Since both are released around the same time, it won't matter though

If this is the 50% form than this SHOULD be a different card as the previous revealed zyagrde GX. As that is the 100% form. But we'll see

If it is a different card then maybe there will be some Zygard deck in the future.

Interesting... I love Zygarde GX through and through, and I'm wondering if this is the same card or an entirely new card. I would love a Zygarde archetype to emerge from the Forbidden Light era, as a non-buzzwole fighting deck would be fun to play. Getting sick of buzzwole...

I really hope that when I get this that my toothpaste Zygarde-GX is in mint condition.

...I'm sorry in advance.

Since this is the tie in with the Zygarde giveaway, and this appears to be a new Zygarde-GX since its 50% instead of complete, I wonder how it will play with the upcoming Zygarde-GX.

Also, I wonder if the SM/USUM download will come with Power Construct or not. :p

Really hoping this is the same Zygarde-GX that we saw the other day... I really don't want to have to pick up 4 at 20 bucks later. I do sort of want it to be a separate GX, though, so Bonnie can be used for more than *just* one card...

Back