Seven Days of Terror (now with an epilogue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Seven Days of Terror (ch 10 mega pwn up)

Well, he didn't - I never mentioned that. ;D Words were said, fits were thrown, but the short version is that this wasn't proofread by him at all, so don't blame him for my mistakes. ;D

Chapter 11 won't be the last one. My plan right now for chapter 11 is to write out the ensuing battle. If it goes on long enough, I can leave it at that. Realistically, that's probably not going to be the case. I mentioned in the chat room that there will probably be 13 chapters, and that's not a bad estimate.

Woah, all I can say. Took me two days to finish. Gosh. Some of the deaths were wierd, but some were expected. I totally called one of them. It's suprising how it seems like the story is finished, but it's not. x_x I can't wait until Shelly's rampage stops to be honest. You can do it Weavile! Anyway, I also still totally agree May is useless. Even she admits it. ;o

Kudos to having the title like you promised. I thought you would have something cooler, but it's still awesome to see this chapter finished is all. Now don't wait another 6 months Matt. >:[

dmaster out.

Bam said:
That was a pretty cool chapter. You were telling the truth when you said you'd be reckless about killing everybody off. NONE OF THEM DESERVED TO DIE except Max!

Well I have to disagree with you on the last statement...

dmaster out.

Editing his post and then saying you disagree means you're disagreeing with your edit. ^o^

Also god I am a fail typer grumble grumble fix fix

edit: HA! I found an error youuuuuuuuuuuu guys all missed!

/me wins 10 points \o/

PMJ said:
HA! I found an error youuuuuuuuuuuu guys all missed!

* PMJ wins 10 points \o/

Does that mean I win 30 points for finding three errors before? ;)

PMJ said:
Editing his post and then saying you disagree means you're disagreeing with your edit. ^o^

Also god I am a fail typer grumble grumble fix fix

edit: HA! I found an error youuuuuuuuuuuu guys all missed!

* PMJ wins 10 points \o/

I disagree with his post before I changed it. >.>

dmaster out.

" May smiled. "So don't worry. I'll be your friend, all right?" Again, Weavile gave an emphatic nod. "Good. My friends are out here somewhere... I'm not going to to be much help to you in my state. Could you go find them and bring them to me? I'll wait here for you." "

How can May know Weavile is nodding? She's blind! :p

But yeah, great chapter. They should hire you for the Saw movies or something, some of those deaths are gruesome. ._.

THAT. WAS. SO. FREAKING. AWESOME.

Weavile pwns :D

PMJ, if your story got into a fight with every other story combined, it would win.

May can sense subtle changes in air currents. Sixth sense. Really.

...what? Don't look at me like that!

Chapter 11 update:

Don't have much. Someone is already dead, though.

That was one holy crud of a chapter. 3 deaths, and an ultimate climaxy part of the story :O

This story is insane.

I also ind of think you've done a pokemon ripp-off of Agatha Christies: And then there were non? Loads of people go to a remote island and one by one die, whilest the others have to find the murderer?

Anyways, epic, PMJ. ONce again, epic.

Agatha who?

I don't think I've ever read any murder mystery novels (if that's who this Agatha Christie person is, someone who writes murder mysteries), so if there are any similarities to any of her stories, they are entirely coincidental. I'd be willing to bet no one has taken Pokemon in a direction like this before.

When I started writing this story, I wanted to make a story that was something other than the standard "kid starts his journey, beats the bad guys, beats the league, yay!" Also, in 2004, my friend (who this story was originally written for) had (and still has) a deep hatred for Misty, and so I set out to kill her. Yes, that's right - Misty's death was planned from day one.

Of course, I'd have to kill off other people, too, and so I first needed to determine who survives at the end of the story. I know who this is (if anyone) and I've not yet strayed from it. However, I will say that with the exception of Misty, none of these deaths were planned. I planned out possible deaths involving Misty years in advance, just to please my friend. (She has since read chapter nine and is very happy with the result.)

However, that's the extent of her intense hate, so the rest of the deaths are of my own doing.

Boy did I digress, or what?

I hope to get this story finished soon so I can at least start the planning stages of my second fic.

Speaking of my second fic - for those who don't know, it takes place in the world of Mystery Dungeon 2. The main character is a Buneary named Shirley who is traveling with the rest of her exploration team in an attempt to find the seven treasures. The reason I decided to make this the background for my story is because I was quite disappointed to find that the seven treasures is a wasted side quest - you get nothing for collecting them all, and if I recall correctly, you only can actually utilize about three of them. My story will set out to turn it into something cool.

However, due to Explorers of the Sky (Mystery Dungeon 3) intending to be a continuation of Mystery Dungeon 2, it's possible that it would explore the seven treasures in more detail. I may not even get a chance to make my story come to fruition, which would be lame on so many levels. Even if that should come to pass, I'll still find a use for Shirley.

And who knows? Even if it does involve the seven treasures, the story could be really lame and I could write my own! =D

Someone else just died.

It won't be Shelly. That would make this part of the story far too short. something PMJ is not capable to doing.

So how would Ash, despite being fairly strong for his age, twist and break the neck of a Luxray? A Luxray which would surely be larger than average, and very muscular.
LOVING the story, read it all tonight. I've gotta get up in just over 2 hours!

If Weavile dies almost straight away it would be hilarious.

"Go for it, Weavile!", Ash screamed, before throwing himself into the fray, eager for Shelley's blood to cover the knife he had in a white knuckled grip. Suddenly, Mamoswine ran at Brock, accidently stamping on Weavile's head on the way. It also happened to stand on May's, Tracey's, Volbeat's, Shelley's, and Mr Mime's head. In that order. Brock threw his knife at Mamoswine, but missed completely, and got Magnezone in the eye, subsequently killing Magnezone. Mamoswine slipped because his hooves(?) were covered in blood, and fell over, crushing Brock up to his chest. Mamoswine died of starvation, while Brock ate Mamoswine as he waited for the last 3 days to come and go. The helicopter arrived, and obliviously landed on Brock's head. Upside down. And exploded.
Ash was suddenly remembered by the writer, and went back inside to write a letter home. To put in the letterbox.. at is house. He got a papercut, and was infected by the lead (he likes writing with pencils). Then he swam home, his finger swollen to the shape and size of an office chair.

Ahhhh, I should re-write this entire thing. XD

But yeah, this is amazing, I really enjoy reading it, just wish I'd started later so I could read it all at once.

looooool

Nice. Sounds like something straight out of Talnem.

To answer your question: very carefully.

/me nods

I think... yes, this is how the battle is going to go.

"Ash sent out Weavile!
Shelly sent out Mamoswine and Magnezone!

Turn one

Weavile used Brickbreak!
Critical hit!
Magnezone fainted!
Mamoswine used StoneEdge!
The attack missed!
Shelly: Haxxxxxxxx
Ash: lolollolol
Shelly sent out Mr Mime!

Turn two

Weavile used Brickbreak!
Mamoswine lost 68% of its health
Mamoswine used stone edge!
The attack missed!
Mr Mime used barrier!
Shelly: wdfewasrfersgvfsg
Shelly: you are seriously getting too lucky
Ash: i know lol

Turn three

Weavile used NightSlash!
Mamoswine fainted!
Mr Mime used batonpass!
Shelly switched to Volbeat!
Shelly sent out Mr Mime!
Ash: oh no that volbeat is beefed up
Shelly: GOD NOW YOU DIE NUB

Turn four

Weavile used Nightslash!
Mr Mime fainted!
Volbeat used bugbuzz!
Weavile hung on with its focussash!
Shelly:...
Shelly: i hate you
Shelly: thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much
Ash: not my fault you are weavile weak
Ash: who the hell uses volbeat anyway
Ash: volbeat is rubbish
Ash: get a yanmega or something
Shelly: says the idiot who uses a freaking pikachu

Turn five

Weavile used aerial ace!
Critical hit!
Volbeat fainted!
Ash wins!
Shelly: OMG
Shelly: OMFG
Shelly: who the HELL uses aerial ace on weavile!?
Shelly: qdacewsrff
Shelly: ewffegrhh
Shelly: wfthyjtyjtyjtjt
Ash: hahahahaha
*Ash has left the room
Shelly: you SUCK you idiot
Shelly: oh he left
Shelly: i hate it when they leave just as i am about to insult them
Shelly: oh well at least nobody is reading this
*Shelly has left the room"

/me changes chapter 11 entirely because bacon spoiled it for everyone

I think brock will be the only survivor because no-one else notices him, so they would never think of him D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back