Seven Days of Terror (now with an epilogue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was worried about how suddenly the last chapter seemed to end, but the epilogue tied the remaining plot elements and such together very nicely.

Very good read. I can't wait to read your next one which you are totally doing or else I'll kill you.

:)

IT WAS GOOD.

You've already been torn at by Crystal (and would've been by Zy if he read this) for the sudden OMG LANCE APPEARED DUN DUN DUNNNNN, so w/e. I do think it was "right" in the sense of "helicopter blows up OMGWTFPANIC" that the locals would've done, but man you could've made it a little more subtle!

Also, Brock Slate. Really? *facepalm*

It was definitely nice to see how one could take canon characters and really make them their own, though. Very unique for this forum at least ^_^. Whether it truly ended how any of us expected is a matter in of itself, but really, I think it's justice done that it's over :p

Here's to 50k...

/me facepalms

Did you remember Ash proposing to May? Or Brock deciding to challenge the Elite Four?

It is to be assumed that Weavile learned how to speak fluently (a la Meowth) during the three-year time skip between chapter 13 and the epilogue. He communicated with Ash and May during the main story; I even explained what "Weavile fen" meant, just for anyone who didn't quite get it (recap: Weavile friend). It's not a large stretch to assume that Ash and May simply taught him how to speak, or perhaps Weavile learned it on his own like Meowth did.

Wow what an old edit you should see what I rewrote

Wow.

That's really all there is to say after finally finishing reading this up. I'm just so proud to see it finally completed. I only have a few minor gripes but most of them I won't mention since you said to not complain (the last names lol) and one minor plot hole that didn't quite get patched up (that I told you about in the Chat), but other than that, this is done. (Also, what does the 50k mean? Views or wordcount or what? lol)

dmaster out.

Oh hey, it's you! Welcome back. :]

I have never heard of Jack Bickham, so the credit's all yours there, sir m'lady :>

I have a second story planned but they're just plans right now. I hope that if I ever get around to posting it, you will come back and post your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back