• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ReshiRayBoar

Scorched Feathers said:
Well, you don't need four of these :p
-1 Superior Energy Retrieval
+1 Pignite

You're never going to need 4.

I agree that having Pignite is very important because of item locks, but isn't Superior vital to the deck's strategy? Infernal Spamdango all your fire onto Rayquaza EX, OHKO, then Superior back your energy for steady one-shots every turn.

Yeah, who knows. I still can get an extra one with a quick Skyla > Dowsing Machine for the fourth Superior Energy Retrieval.

HT F8 said:
Scorched Feathers said:
Well, you don't need four of these :p
-1 Superior Energy Retrieval
+1 Pignite

You're never going to need 4.

I agree that having Pignite is very important because of item locks, but isn't Superior vital to the deck's strategy? Infernal Spamdango all your fire onto Rayquaza EX, OHKO, then Superior back your energy for steady one-shots every turn.

But if your under item lock you cant play SER anyways and would have to rely on top decking support/energy.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Don't take out a SER. There is like no item lock in the format right now and you should be fine.

Gothitele is still in format because it was printed in LTR. Also trevenant will be released in 2 weeks that will make goth pretty much useless. Plus trees is gaining major hype to mix with duck and cover accelgor

Cortel II said:
HT F8 said:

But if your under item lock you cant play SER anyways and would have to rely on top decking support/energy.

The point about Pignite and SER were completely separate.

RE: ReshiBoar 2.0

Eron said:
-1 Bicycle, just don't
-3 Fire Energy, for the Blend Energy

+1 Emboar, you know, having 4 gives you more chances of getting one.
+2 Blend Energy GFPD for Sygilyph, if you can use it, that's even better.
+1 Pignite, in case you can't use items

No You do not want the blend energy, you want to be able to superior energy retrieval. He doesnt even need sig, and if you cant use beach, bicycle is way nice.

Back