BW/BW2 Reshiram or Zekrom?

Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Reshiram because it looks so much like an angel... How could you not LOVE it? It's the most beautiful pokemon EVER! X3

i say zekrom. because the color black is elegant yet fierce. plus i like his typing, it isnt dark its electric which nobody could have guessed. but reshirams signature attack looks much better. he makes a tiny sun and throws it at you.

Reshiram, totally. Zekrom has one ear :S Reshiram is angelical, beautiful and a total badass, it's a fire dragon! That's a pure dragon, for me! Flaming tail, awesome!!!

Reshiram has finger wings and has some groin hair. Zekrom is a total ba with black armor and a huge generator tail that can literally cause a black out. It looks way better imo and i love the typing. Reshiram makes a sun of energy, zekrom makes pure energy the size of one. Black is more majestic and mysterious. I bet both will be added to a raindance and sunnyday team. But i dont hate reshiram, something has to be second best.

^I have to admit that Zekrom's tail generator is pretty sweet. And his colors (black and a little bit of electric-blue) are insanely cool. But I still like Reshiram better.

well thats your choice. Reshriam does look cool, but only when its angry, and i dont want to make it angry so i can like it-then burn.
Zekrom looks cool as is and dont even start about when its angry.

Why don't you people like Reshiram more?!? It looks so majestic-y and dragon-y and awesome. On the other hand, Zekrom looks like a ratish thing (his face; his face is scrunched up just like a rodents) and also looks like a metallic robot ready to destroy the pokemon world. So basically: an amazingly awesome majestic dragon vs. a robot rodent-face who will destroy the world. You pick.

Im going with the rat:) I prefer armored dragons over winged, dog faced, finger winged (cant stress that enough), fire hazards. The typing for zekrom was way out of left field so thats cooler then fir/drg imo. The shadow that stole pikachus thunder only adds insult to the injury reshiram has.

how is zekrom's face rat-like?
i like zekrom more because he simply looks cooler
hes robotic, and dark, and epic and reshiram looks like a combination of a wolf and a chicken, not a dragon. i think that reshiram looks mixmatched, but thats just my opinion.
reshirams face is ratish, zekroms is trex-ish

I'm torn between the two, I originally liked Zekrom, but then liked Reshiram, and now I believe I'm leaning more toward Zekrom. Which I find I like the typing more, and the looks are pretty awesome. :]

But frostwind, about Zekroms shadow thing, you still haven't seen what Reshiram's got. ^^And take a look at zekroms face. It looks rat-like.

I really dont see the rat face, actually reshiram looks more goat/wolf/rat like with the face but thats ok. Zekrom is still the beastiest ever and i love reshiram for the same reasons ive said before. Somebody has to be the second best. Wonder what moves theyll get?
Reshiram-heatwave, airslash
Zekrom-wildbolt, dragonclaw
Both with their sig moves im calling wild fire and blackout.

reshiram way better than zekrom but i still like zekrom
hmm reshiram might be my favorite pokemon
reshiram2.png

Reshiram: Such an elegent and sweet looking pokemon, and fire imo is slightly better than electric, but on the other hand, it looks nasty with the pubic hair in beetween its tail.
Zekrom: Wow, such a feirce, strong looking creature, I love its design, it looks like the kind to protect Reshiram from evil( I don't care if their opposites).

both FTW, although Reshi is easier for me to draw x3 but that dosen't count, so I adore both, better than Mew & Mewtwo, Dialga & Palkia, Groudon & Kyogre, ect.(Lugias still my favorite Pokémon though :3)

I originally voted for Zekrom but now I love Reshiram more. It looks great and the fact that we finally have a fire/dragon combo is relieving. I can't wait to pick up my copy of Pokemon Black in Spring 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back