BW/BW2 Reshiram or Zekrom?

Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, I like Zekrom better. I think that he looks awesome. He also looks like he is a dark type, and I love Dark Pokemon. His tail is awesome as well. Its not that I dislike Reshiram, I just like Zekrom better. Of course, that is just my opinion.

I prefer Zekrom. This is because I consider it to be the lesser of two evils.

I cant really say. I like them both. The fact that they are both part dragon type is a bit uncreative I admit, but perhaps they will do something new with them, like pair them with a new type or something, idk. I like both of them very much. Their names are cool to.

Zekrom for, as I stated before, overall schmexyness and awesomeness. Honestly, it's up there in the top 5 best designs.... at least for me.

Zekrom all the way it just looks awesome and Reshiram looks pretty bad IMO cuz the hands on the wings look pretty bad .But overall they are Epic

Neither. Go, Agumon!

Seriously, though, the black one looks cool.

Reshiram. I had kind of always wanted an angel Pokemon (Togekiss doesn't cut it) and it fits the bill. It's also awesome.

I like Zekrom most. It looks cool while reshiram looks more pretty. I like them both. I actually think they are the best looking legendaries ever! Zekrom has a tail that looks a little like a drill....Some time I think it's a rock or ground dragon instead of darkness like many other think...Still think Zekrom is the guardian of death (dark and dragon type) and Reshiram the guardian of life (flying and dragon type)

I prefer Reshiram. He looks awesome and I prefer the color white anyways, but I'll be getting Zekrom in Pokemon White! Lol

I think I like Reshiram best, but Zekrom is also awesome - I'm having a hard time picking which one I like best and sticking with it. It's driving me insane. >_<

I really love Reshiram's look - sleek, angelic, divine. The only thing stopping me from having no problem in choosing it as the one I like more is its nose - I don't like how it looks so animal-like. However, no matter how much I love the look of Reshiram, I can't get past Zekrom's "beastly" design - it just looks so cool and tough. Like it's about to wreck your whole team.

I think if I absolutely had to choose one at this time, it'd be Reshiram. And I think it'll be the one I end up going with once everything about them is revealed. (Their stats, secondary Types (if any), and movepool will play a small role in which one I choose, too.)

Giratina, because he is my favorite legendary pokemon.

lol on topic:

Zekrom gets my vote. He looks awesome, like a mechanical dragon or something.
And look at that tail, it's like a turbine! or a propeller for modern airplanes!

both of them are epicly cool. It's just that I prefer Zekrom more.

@Cloud Valentine agreed. Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back