Regarding the 2013-2014 Format

Riskbreakers said:
IMO, it matters more on your general deck (deck choice in general rather than the decklist itself). I am always a firm believer that the computer is usually your biggest enemy in a large scale tournament. I'd rather have the skill difference tip the game in my favor.

Don't get me wrong, in game skills is important, but a lot of games are just filled with luck and mindless plays, to the point that you just don't get very many opportunities to outplay your opponent, but your decklist will be what you're stuck with the whole tournament. An average player with a great list will usually beat a great player with an average list, because there are just not that many opportunities to outplay your opponent. Luck and deck choice are probably the two biggest factors though.

Add money to the equation. You can't win the tournaments without spending on EXs or Tropical Beach. Pokemon now is like a toned down YGO where the cards matter more than the player skill itself

Burtain said:
hey im a newbie,and i just wanted to know if the rayeels deck is being rotated out?

Rayquaza EX is not being rotated, as it is legal in the Next Destinies-on format. Eelektrik, however, is from a set before Next Destinies and is not legal.

Back