• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Rayquaza Donk Deck???

RE: Rayquaza Donk Deck??

CarlosDuranJr said:
Add 4 v-create victini. ;) or thunderous. Tornadus would be ok if you ran dce, but in that case maybe boufalant (revenge) would work better. Thunderous might be the best option
the problem with v-create victini is Im never gonna have a full bench with a deck like this but I dont like how thundurus and tornadus cant one shot Sigilyph so I think im gonna try Bouffalant maybe?

Victini could work if you had four. With four, you can actually fill your Bench.

The buffalo only hits for 90 if they KO'd something their turn.. Maybe a dragon (kyurem or reshiram, since terrakion will still see some play)

CarlosDuranJr said:
The buffalo only hits for 90 if they KO'd something their turn.. Maybe a dragon (kyurem or reshiram, since terrakion will still see some play)
I think im going to try out victini and see how it works

This is an interesting deck.
I might try it except with some catchers.
They might be required for altaria.
Eviolite too.
Try and run SR rayquaza.
Not as good, but needs some ability to donk.

593462 said:
This is an interesting deck.
I might try it except with some catchers.
They might be required for altaria.
Eviolite too.
Try and run SR rayquaza.
Not as good, but needs some ability to donk.
Yeah Ive been testing with SR Rayquaza and that card just completely sucks in here cuz when I use Dragon Pulse Im usually discarded important stuff and Im only doing 40 so yeah and I never got his second attack going

Ive been testing this deck and It just gets destroyed by garchomp any one got an idea thats good againest Garchomp THAT ISNT SR RAYQUAZA LOL

Raticate rocky helmet Bronzor. Lol, block healing, then super Fang leaving them with 10 HP. But nothing that would actually fit in the deck. =(

CarlosDuranJr said:
Raticate rocky helmet Bronzor. Lol, block healing, then super Fang leaving them with 10 HP. But nothing that would actually fit in the deck. =(
Yeah I dont think that would work LOL

Dweaver said:
Ive been testing this deck and It just gets destroyed by garchomp any one got an idea thats good againest Garchomp THAT ISNT SR RAYQUAZA LOL

Unfortunately Garchomp/Altaria is a faster deck compared to yours and will beat your deck most of the time. I gave you a heads-up about this match-up several posts back. Garchomp/Altaria will be popular during Battle Roads so if you plan to bring your Rayquaza Donk Deck to Battle Roads next month do not expect a lot from it.

RobertBenjamin said:
Unfortunately Garchomp/Altaria is a faster deck compared to yours and will beat your deck most of the time. I gave you a heads-up about this match-up several posts back. Garchomp/Altaria will be popular during Battle Roads so if you plan to bring your Rayquaza Donk Deck to Battle Roads next month do not expect a lot from it.
Yeah I battled Garchomp Altaria and I got destroyed Maybe I should go back to Zekeels because it can beat Garchomp and I can still use my Rayquaza

Dweaver said:
Yeah I battled Garchomp Altaria and I got destroyed Maybe I should go back to Zekeels because it can beat Garchomp and I can still use my Rayquaza

Rayquaza eels is a solid deck. Your Rayquaza Donk Deck gave you a lot of fun the last few days but in a tournament setting Rayquaza-Eel gives you a better chance of winning it all.

RobertBenjamin said:
Rayquaza eels is a solid deck. Your Rayquaza Donk Deck gave you a lot of fun the last few days but in a tournament setting Rayquaza-Eel gives you a better chance of winning it all.
Yep and then I can also chuck in Raikou EX and Zekrom and Mewtwo. Yes the deck is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun but when it comes to competativeness its "meh"

Back