RawrDinosaur

Aspiring Trainer
Friend Code: 2036-7516-6718

Time Zone:

GMT

Times Available:

Throughout the day.... A lot

Haves:

Fennekin's, Froakie's, Chespin's, Charmander's, Squirtle's, Bulbasaur's, and loads more

Services Offered:

Breeding: I have a Ditto. If you're interested in something I have, I'm willing to give it to you for free providing I'm not too busy.

Wants:

I'm wanting someone to trade with me a Phantump for a Phantump, a Gourgeist for a Gourgeist, a Spritzee holding a sachet for a Spritzee holding a sachet, a Swirlix holding Whipped Dream for a Swirlix holding Whipped Dream, and an Inky for an Inky.

I've been breeding these for hours but I cannot seem to get myself a modest Abra or Ralts, not even without Synchronize. Has anyone got one and is willing to trade?

RawrDinosaur said:
I've been breeding these for hours but I cannot seem to get myself a modest Abra or Ralts, not even without Synchronize. Has anyone got one and is willing to trade?

I have a Modest Ralts, I can breed it for you.

Freedomeon said:
RawrDinosaur said:

I have a Modest Ralts, I can breed it for you.

I cannot believe I managed to a one that day as soon as I started to play T_T

Check what's in my Safari's! - Currently Spritzee, Kirlia, and Floette

I thought I would re-create my old topic so I could try to explain myself better, as last time people were confused to what I was doing and why I was doing it.

I am formatting my 3DS to get a new Friend Code, which in-turn gives me a new Friend Safari in X and Y. I am hoping that eventually I’ll end up with a Ditto in my Friend Safari, so I can help others gain access to a Safari with a Ditto in. And along the way to getting a Ditto, people will also have a brief opportunity to get other Pokémon‎ that appear in my Safari’s.

I will post in this topic what my current Friend Code is and whether or not I know what’s in it. You can either respond to this topic or shoot me a message if you want to check.

Here’s what's been in my Safari -- There's a few without a third Pokémon as the people that checked never asked for me to come on.

Flying with Tranquill and Spearow
Flying with Pidgey and Hoothoot
Dragon with Dragonair and Faxure
Flying with Spearow and Hoothoot
Psychic with Espurr and Grumpig
Ice with Spheal and Sneasel
Ice with Delibird and Bergmite
Rock with Dwebble, Corsola, and Rhydon
Rock with Nosepass and Pupitar
Normal with Aipom, Audino, and Eevee
Fairy with Snubull, Spritzee, and Clefairy

Current Code: 1435-5367-0573 -- If you want me to come online so you can find out what and get the third Pokémon, then ask, otherwise I will go into formatting again.

RE: Check what's in my Safari's! - Currently Aipom, Audino, and Eevee

I can help you with checking too?

RE: Check what's in my Safari's! - Currently Aipom, Audino, and Eevee

Mmm likewise. But I really think you only need 1 or 2 people to help :p

RE: Check what's in my Safari's! - Currently Unkown

I have sent you both messages. Probably easier if I inform you both when you're online what the current code is. xDkoYx, the more the merrier, I'm on a lot.

I merged your threads, since all players are only allowed one thread in this forum! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Back