[Project]Spriting Icon Game(SIG) - Turn your sprites into cards! (Fallen Glory, coming soon-ish!)

What do you think of my idea?=9

• Keep up the good work! This idea's one of a kind!

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • It's okay...

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Why waste your time on such a mundane thing?

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
RE: Spriting Icon Game(SIG) - Calling all spriters!(Forums are up!)

I guess. I don't think there needs to be a limit on how many cards can be linked, because of Aura Lock (sniping off the bench when your opponent is stuck with a pokemon that can't do much damage in the active slot and can't dash out). Perhaps you are right that it is a SE2 card. I Honestly don't care.

Well Aura Lock shuts down link teams pretty badly, but Spindry is right, buster and link MUST NEVER go together.

I regret to say this, but I am quiting SIG. It was lots of fun in the beggining, but it kept me from working on school in the mornings. I would then not be able to focus the rest of the day, and my thoughts would keep drifting toward SIG. It was lots of fun, but it is just at the point where things aren't fun anymore. People just cycle through booster packs, making profit and getting the cards they want. A lot of people have also changed from being fun loving helpers to stressed out people who consider SIG a chore. It now takes up way too much of my time. I have gotten in trouble several times because I've sneaked on to the computer to do SIG, and I have a lot more things important that this game. I decided I had to quit when I got so involved in SIG, that I forgot about the prelease of MD, and I missed it. I used to love the TCG, and spent every waking moment thinking about it. I now haven't touched the game in months. There are several other things that used to be important to me, but because of SIG, they played Second Fiddle. I have now decided to quit SIG. I'm hoping that this will help restore my life to what it used to be. Please, don't take any offense anyone, but I just don't have time for this anymore.
I know I have certain responsibilities, but if Palmer can assign someone to them, that is greatly appreciated. I would appreciate it if Riskbreakers would take over my small tournament. Also, for thouse in my tournament, in addition to 75 CP and the 10 commons, you also get all my cards and all my CP.
Well, I'll still be here on Pokebeach, and I hope that you all don't think bad of me for quitting. So long-
Abaxter94

:O. Don't i get a comission for your tourney? I would take over for it. You just need to learn to balance things. I became a more frequent player of SIG but i still playtest my TCG cards every night before i go to bed. I even have Summer School. At least you can visit sometime in the chat sometimes. And i know SIG gets tiring sometimes due to inactivity. Well it's your choice i wish you well in your life. Wisk you still drop by here.

~riskbreakers

Tsk, it's a shame how there's only a rule about good bye threads, and not posts.:p Yeah, we've heard that line, "I don't have time" for several months now, we actually expected you to quit a lot earlier. I guess we should have a hall of fame, and you'll be one of those people. It's unfortunate that you're quitting at a time like this, when we're working on a new system that lets you buy cards without any helpers. Alright then, good luck with your future endeavors and all that.>_>

Thanks all. I decided to quit because SIG is taking up way too much of my time. There was a certain point when I became addicted to it. I would be sneaking onto the computer. I was litterally addicted to it.
Though I am sad to be leaving, I'll visit in chat some time.

Ya know, I put up with my stuff before I get on SIG, so you should try just getting on when you can... Learn some control man. :p
But eh, if you wanna go, that's you. I suggested a better way for packs to be dealt with so cycling and direct buying of cards you want would be more of a challenge, but you didn't seem to care...

Oh well, have a nice life I guess? :\
Shame to loose one of most active members.

Maybe you should come back during your summer, that way school won't preoccupy you too much.

Well since we're on the topic of leaving...

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN...

lol no im not that mean, If you noticed I haven't been that active in the past few weeks, and I won't this week either. It's exam time everyone, but once summer kicks in I will be back. Just thought I would let you guys know!

Also!
I know I haven't been around lately, I've had some stuff going on lately and no real time to work on the game.
I promise though, this coming week is my last one at school... then I just got for 2 more days after that for final exams, so I'll be back!

Long Live SIG!!!!!! :O

Great.. And when you guys will be back, it's me and palmer who'll have school. :p

Me get out of school this week to :p WHOOT!

abaxter94 said:
I regret to say this, but I am quiting SIG. It was lots of fun in the beggining, but it kept me from working on school in the mornings. I would then not be able to focus the rest of the day, and my thoughts would keep drifting toward SIG. It was lots of fun, but it is just at the point where things aren't fun anymore. People just cycle through booster packs, making profit and getting the cards they want. A lot of people have also changed from being fun loving helpers to stressed out people who consider SIG a chore. It now takes up way too much of my time. I have gotten in trouble several times because I've sneaked on to the computer to do SIG, and I have a lot more things important that this game. I decided I had to quit when I got so involved in SIG, that I forgot about the prelease of MD, and I missed it. I used to love the TCG, and spent every waking moment thinking about it. I now haven't touched the game in months. There are several other things that used to be important to me, but because of SIG, they played Second Fiddle. I have now decided to quit SIG. I'm hoping that this will help restore my life to what it used to be. Please, don't take any offense anyone, but I just don't have time for this anymore.
I know I have certain responsibilities, but if Palmer can assign someone to them, that is greatly appreciated. I would appreciate it if Riskbreakers would take over my small tournament. Also, for thouse in my tournament, in addition to 75 CP and the 10 commons, you also get all my cards and all my CP.
Well, I'll still be here on Pokebeach, and I hope that you all don't think bad of me for quitting. So long-
Abaxter94

Kind of late to answer this but I'm sorry you are going, and I see your point of veiw.

Don't worry guys, Spindry will be off soon, and I'm joining this forum contest that just might put us up on the spot light dragging a considerable amount of members. Hope for the best.:D

I don't know which one looks better you choose...
i294904579_89046_4.png

i294904580_97636_4.png

Renbein is a dark/psychic type, and has the ability matyr...
Can it be a super rare or a holo...

Oh yeah, the url for the new forum is www.sig.ipbfree.com for those who don't know.

Wow, i didn't know that i needed to bump this already. It's getting inactive lately.

Back