[Project]Spriting Icon Game(SIG) - Turn your sprites into cards! (Fallen Glory, coming soon-ish!)

What do you think of my idea?=9

• Keep up the good work! This idea's one of a kind!

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • It's okay...

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Why waste your time on such a mundane thing?

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
RE: Spriting Icon Game(SIG) - Calling all spriters!(Turn your sprites into cards!)

Last color?:/ You do mean last holo don't you? If that's the case, it's Drifcrab, the next 10 including Granix will be semi-holo.

RE: Spriting Icon Game(SIG) - Calling all spriters!(Turn your sprites into cards!)

So, Granix and Dusktaria will be Semi-Holo?

I'll be working on a few more.

emptrallavoirhx3.png

I'm planning to add this sprite (if this is not accepted then fine.....) Just tell me if I need to add a background, description or attacks.... I don't care if it's holo or anything like that, I only want to help --(Spriting Icon Game)--....

I should make tons of sprites for this --(game?)-- so be prepared. I'll be willing to help....

Thank you Bellomence!:D The spite is perfect, it's like El33t!O_O I will make this into a secret rare at once, just get a background. By the way, where do you get the sprites that aren't game standard? I get mine from pokemonelite2000. At last, someone to help...without further ado, you, and your sprite, are in.:p Please do give more info on it, especially the name.

i_tropius.png

Troprein!
i_tropius-1.png

Palmer said:
Thank you Bellomence!:D The spite is perfect, it's like El33t!O_O I will make this into a secret rare at once, just get a background. By the way, where do you get the sprites that aren't game standard? I get mine from pokemonelite2000. At last, someone to help...without further ado, you, and your sprite, are in.:p Please do give more info on it, especially the name.

Pokesho.com

The sprite doesn't seem to be whole, mind fixing that?:p

I got another one!

Type: Water
Aquax: Aquax is thought to be a descendant of Kyogre due to the fact that it's tail appears to be a smaller version of Kyogre's tail. It has long been hunted by Team Rocket and Team Aqua because of the valuble gem on it's forehead. However that doesn't mean that it's defenseless. It can learn a host of powerful attacks such as Surf, Waterfall, Water Pulse and Brine.

Attachments

• Aquax.png
    Aquax.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 23

>.< You guys keep bombarding me when I'm having problems with the files.

SIGTopceon.png

Here is a new one. Topceon is it's name. It has a top on it's head. It will set itself adrift in the oceon, and the start Spinning at full speed. It can create Whirlpools up to twenty feet large. Once it hits the bottom of the oceon, it will lodge itself into sand, waiting for evolution.
What does it evolve into? You just have to wait and see!
Anyway, it has extreme speed, but not much power. It has average defense, and can hold it's own it battle. It is a pure Water Type.
Attack Gauge:
2 2 1 1 1 4
It is + 2 Weak to Electric, and -1 Resistant to Fire.

kangaratmi2.png

Kangarat

Come up with ideas for it.

I will help! I have a cute fusion that can be a common. Also what text are you using if you tell me I can help make some of these.

I will find a background but it's stats and stuff should not be very good. So what about this 4bars of HP, it's attacks are this... 1 2 3 1 2 3 and it's weakness is Fighting it's resistance can be what ever you think fits it and the amount added and subtracted can be you choice.

Is that good enough for this little guy?

BunarichuOnbackground.png

This idea seems pretty good, here is my contribution, Duskloom:
sdasdsa2.png

Do whatever you want with it :F

Wow. A few pretty good ones. I'd say this is going to be a sucsess Palmer!

When is the first tournament?

Very great idea indeed Palmer!

T_T So much support... Charizard, the font is actually, using the line tool in paint with 2 layers and white color for the names. I'll be working on these cards ASAP!:D

Achmeta: Wow! Looks authentic. Maybe it should be a normal-fighting type?:p It just needs a background though, and site some stat ideas.

I'm too lazy. :p I'll put in the arm I just realized I forgot, fix some things up and hand it to someone else. If the background horribly mutilates it, I'll step in.

OK thanks Palmer I will get started on some of them including my own now.

Don't worry about Aquax and Topceon, they're done already, and are going to be transformed into semi-holos!:p

I'll give ya one soon.

Mine will come soon as well!

bonsly1994: Hey man, long time no see!

Back