Pokemon: Teams of Courage PLEASE READ FINAL POST

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage (3 spots to fill!) New Userbar! Winners get Japanese Move 13 Shiny Crown Beasts!

I'm just suggesting something.

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage (3 spots to fill!) New Userbar! Winners get Japanese Move 13 Shiny Crown Beasts!

I think it'd be better if we just wait, so that the Teams are balanced and equal, but let me give you a quick rundown about how it's going to go down.

1. After we have all 18 spots filled, I'm going to give a quick synopsis of the game, and the Team's First Objectives.
2. The game will start 24 hours after the synopsis is posted so that everyone gets to see what to do.
3. Once the game starts, I will announce the Team Leaders. They will be chosen randomly on a website, so don't complain.
4. The first game day will last 48 hours. After that, Teams must stop whatever it is they are doing, and enter an automatic sleep.
5. 12 hours after that, the Staff and I will judge the day's performances, and hand out Journey Points
6. Repeat Steps.

Boddy wait what will the points be based?

The Points will be based on the Teams Creativity. Also with the Team's Overall Stamina, money leftover, etc. I'll post a rubric soon.

OK just wanted to know and btw wouldn't a staff member judging a team's points be weird if there on the same team.

No, because I won't let you judge your own team. And besides, you have to turn in your judgings to me first so that I know it's fair.

batui4 said:
OK just wanted to know and btw wouldn't a staff member judging a team's points be weird if there on the same team.

I'm going to judge fairly. I'm not going to go "Ahg!, my team. Caveman pick my team *Picks team then makes dinosaur noises*"

OK just wanted to know thanks.

haha when reading through this I was going to suggest that the staff dont judge their own team, but you covered it already

Come on! We're so close to starting this game! I know there are other RP Players in the Game Corner! Come check this out! Just three spots left.

Note: If you are going to join, then please can you make your pokemon fit the last three groups that need members? They are
Team Rogue
Team Gyro
Team Tranquility

If you want to join Team Gyro, your pokemon must be Steel or Electric type, or their evolution must be of that type.
Also, for Team Rogue and Team Tranquility, try to make your pokemon's backstory or personality fit the Team.

Thank you

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage (3 spots to fill!) New Userbar!

Due to a request by Zero, I have been asked to remove the Prize, as it may cause problems with the RPG.

I cannot refuse a Mod's request, so the Shiny Crown Beasts have been removed. But.. the game is still here! Fun fun fun!

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage (3 spots to fill!) New Userbar! Seeking three people to Play!

Well that sucks...
Why dont you just nix one team and re-arrange some of us so that we can start now?

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage (3 spots to fill!) New Userbar! Seeking three people to Play!

You know.. that isn't a bad idea. I'll have to get rid of a team that already has three. If you like this idea, then I'll have to do it, seeing that no one else wants to join, which kinda disappoints me.

Do it plox so we can start.

Its A Me Mario!

Ok, although it pains me to do this, I think I'm going to have to get rid of Team Cumulus. I didn't want to do this, but it seems that this game doesn't have enough support. Hopefully once the game starts and gets more popularity, I might be able to do a second one. Maybe.

That is sad but what must be done is done.

If it has to be done it has to be done we need to game to start

Ok.. I am going to make a change in Character Positions!

TheDarkLucario is being moved to Team Gyro.
Ice_Master is being moved to Team Shadow
dragonspit999 is being moved to Team Tranquility
aggiegwyn is being moved to Team Rogue

If you don't like the changes, please tell me.

Word #1: The

OK so when do we start it.

Back